No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Senator demands Garland criminally investigate Judge Merchan for his “clearly illegal” gag order.

Not good enough. I DEMAND the Marshall of the Sipreme Court immediately arrest Judge Merchan for his many crimes against the Constitution!!!

Comment

• Unanimous Supreme Court allows NRA to sue NY for the State's brazen attempts to use its regulatory powers to coerce third parties to stop doing business with the NRA.

That State is absolutely and disgustingly a banana republic.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

All we have to do is return the country to the laissez-faire days of McKInley, end the New Deal, make unionism illegal, and all social problems will vanish overnight. They had no social problems in the 1890's!
        What an incisive rebuttal. Brilliant.

How about this. If illegals are deported, we are told that there is no one to take all the jobs they perform. My point was that we are paying massive amounts of money to American citizens to induce them to not work.
        1. Take workman comp or disability. It is a lifestyle. Why should not a person who lost a leg be required to do a job he is qualified for in order to offset some of his disability payment"?Hey, make everyone who has a "back issue" and is on disability to require them to be in wheelchairs. A mass healing would occur.
        2. or public sector pensions. In MI teachers retire at around the age of 53 after 30 years of service. How about starting their paying pensions at age 62 instead (vested at 52, receiving money at 62). I suspect this would make them teach another 10 years, thus freeing up people to replace illegals. It would also make the pension funds actuarially sound.
        3. Cut all public sector remuneration for all jobs to a maximum of what a similar job is paid in the private sector. Talent should like this one since his income would go to UP.

Basically, stop paying people to not work. RAISE the labor participation rate. I remember in the late 90's when Gingrich and Clinton added a work requirement to welfare, the Dems were publically stating that persons would be starving on the streets. Instead, the policy produced a budget surplus.

But then Dems would have to stop paying the non-productive members of society for their votes. So this will never happen.

Comment

• Verdict incoming….

Comment

• yeah hes toast. no friggin way they got all 12 jurors to acquit in that town with that judge what a joke

Comment

• Guilty on 34 Counts. Servers with news feeds are crashing.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Good. Now lock his treasonous ass up. Fuck that corrupt piece of shit
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                  yeah hes toast. no friggin way they got all 12 jurors to acquit in that town with that judge what a joke
                  All they need was one. I am shocked that the Trump Crime Syndicate didn't get to at least one of the jurors
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Now on sale.

il_570xN.4357676602_q1iu.webp

Support your favorite grifter!

Comment

• Absolute banana republic.

Comment

• For the first time, DJT is absolutely right when he says this was rigged. Flagrantly rigged.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          For the first time, DJT is absolutely right when he says this was rigged. Flagrantly rigged.
                          I dunno. If by rigged you mean the prosecutor chose some easily proven felonies, ones that few people in business caught up in allegedly fraudulent schemes, would get charged, you have a point. I think someone here already mentioned this but it applies. The Feds got Al Capone on tax evasion and that was good enough to lock him up and curtail the killings that he either carried out himself, ordered, or were tit-for-tat killings of Capones cronies by other gangs. Chicago was awash with gang crime in the 1920s. Those faded with his incarceration.

Trump's been got in what amounts to the same kind of usually un-pursued and unpunished felonies that Capone went to prison for. Like you, I don't like either of the choices for President but the shit DJT has gotten himself into that led to his felony conviction, the long list of shady and probably legal business practices he was involved in, his obvious direct and indirect involvement in trying to keep himself in the White House and that he is, himself, a giant dick, is going to cause problems for him come November. I'll offer, I could be wrong in that this may energize fence sitting, swing state voters who may come to believe the bull-shit he's putting out there on the campaign trail and vote for him.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The felony requires that DJT cover up a crime. That was never proven nor was jury properly charged. Because he wasn’t covering up a crime,

I can educate you on this if you want, Jeff, but it’s a total sham.

Comment

• Do you also think the $350M fine for overinflating property values to BANKS under a CONSUMER FRAUD statute was just desserts, too?

Look, JB, if you wanna cast your lot with integrity of the politicians (including judges), then you’re going to end up wrong.

In fact, the Supreme Court just unanimously ruled on shit like this from NY.

Comment

• This actually makes me more likely to vote for him. LOL.

I’m at 0% for The Chairman and probably 25% for DJT.

Comment

Working...
                                X