No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less SCOTUS...more DSL is an obtrusive twatwaffle...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, so I guess it's hard for me to see how you end up with a conflict between 1787 and 225 years of subsequent practice. The contemporaneous understanding is something I think almost every justice would look at except MAYBE Thomas. I don't see that as a likely conflict.

What I see as a far more likely conflict is "long"-standing tradition decades removed from enactment/ratification. And on that I really don't see Kav nor ACB eschewing originalism. Again -- Roe.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The Champion of School Segregation...Our Dearest Chairman...speaks at an NAACP event commemorating the 70th Anniversary of Brown v Board of Education...I wonder if he brought up the topic of "racial jungles"...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Giuliani was taunting the Arizona AG last night. A few hours later he got served his indictment and deleted this post.

This is MAGA

Comment

• Jesus Christ. I leave and you girls have ALL synchronized your menstrual cycles.

It’s time for a break. Go play disc golf or hackeysack or whatever you spoiled, out-of-touch millennials are doing these days. As for me, I will have a Schlitz and some red meat while listing to Conway Twitty - just as the good Lord intended men to do.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Benny Gantz. a keyember of Netanyahu War Cabinet, has told Bebe to shit or get off the pot. He announced publicly tha Netanyahu must come up with a war plan with identifiable end points and a plan for the post war administration of Gaza and the West Bank by June 8th or he will quit the War Cabinet. Netanyahu"s government will collapse if Gantz carries through with his demands.

This has both good and very bad implications. Hamas benefits if Netanyahu's government collapses
                OTH, Gantz's demand. If met, will clarify combat ta tical and strategic end points and provide a framework for post was administration of the current Palestinian Territories. It also would force Netanyahu to deal with the zionist right wing elements in his government destabilize the West Bank. Other factors at play is the weird coalition of the US, SA. and Qatar pressing Netanyahu to enter into more formal ties with SA.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• There’s a new CBS poll of Arizona showing Trump beating The Chairman by 5 but Kari Lake losing to Ruben Gallego by 13. They still have time to dump her.

Comment

• Oh yeah… Iran’s President may have died in a helicopter accident. Iran state media being tightlipped

Comment

• Why don't you start being tightlipped instead of being a Talent bootlicker...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Iran finally acknowledging no survivors. The Foreign Minister is dead too.

Comment

• No telling what the death of Raisi will bring to the current crisis in the ME. It is less likely moderates will become more influential. Raisi was a hard-liner. Short term impact on Hamas is also unclear. The Iranian military is almost a separate arm of the Ayatollah, Khamenei government. They will be unaffected by Raisi's demise. Probably a blip in the history of Iran.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The Israelis are all broken up about it.

Far-right MK: Iran leader who threatened Israel with annihilation now 'a grain of dust in history'; TV station sorry after falling for joke that pilot was Mossad agent 'Eli Kopter'

“For us, it does not matter, it won’t affect Israel’s attitude [to Iran]. Iran’s policies are set by the supreme leader [Ayatollah Ali Khamenei],” he told the Ynet news site.
                              “Only less than a month ago, he threatened that ‘if Israel attacks, nothing will be left of it,’ and now he is a grain of dust in history.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Iran finally acknowledging no survivors. The Foreign Minister is dead too.
                                Attached Files
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X