No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's no way Strangelove would vote for DJT over anyone including RFK Jr, Ben Roethlisberger, Roseanne Barr, Kid Rock, The_Wizard_ or HARBAUGH!!!!!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• What I glean from some morning reading is it sounds like Trump has another crack team of lawyers working for him on the NY case. And by that I mean lawyers who actively use crack.

Merchan said he wished some details about the encounter — including a question about whether Trump used a condom during sex — had been left unsaid.

But the judge placed the blame partly on Trump’s defense team.

“For the life of me, I don’t know why Ms. Necheles didn’t object,” the judge, referring to one of Trump’s defense attorneys, said of the line of questioning.

Merchan repeatedly faulted Trump lawyer Susan Necheles, including for repeatedly raising consent-related questions during her cross-examination of Daniels. “I don’t know why you went into it ad nauseam on cross-examination,” the judge said. “You drummed it over and over again into the jury’s ears. I don’t understand the reason for that.”

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        There's no way Strangelove would vote for DJT over anyone including RFK Jr, Ben Roethlisberger, Roseanne Barr, Kid Rock, The_Wizard_ or HARBAUGH!!!!!
        I'm fairly certain DSL would go DJT over THE_WIZARD_...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          What I glean from some morning reading is it sounds like Trump has another crack team of lawyers working for him on the NY case. And by that I mean lawyers who actively use crack.

Yeah that was during the end-of-the-day cleanup with the jury gone home. They were trying again to get a mistrial and release Stormy Daniels from being covered by the gag order so "Trump could respond to her lies". The Prosecutor pointed out that Trump's not being denied his right to respond to her and contradict her testimony because he can testify under oath just like she did if he wants.

Obviously that's not what he wants. He wants to be able to yell slurs about her in the courtroom lobby.

fwiw, the Judge also pointed out that Todd Blanche (Trump's lead attorney) said in his opening statement that there was never ANY sexual encounter between Trump and Stormy. That opened the door for the prosecution to get into details because their witness' credibility had been challenged.

The cynical side of me says these lawyers he hires do this shit deliberately so that he has grounds for an 'ineffective counsel' appeal. But that's possibly overthinking it. They could just suck. And have a raging asshole for a client that demands they do very stupid things on occasion.

(Both the request for a mistrial and the request to relax the gag order were denied)

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

I'm fairly certain DSL would go DJT over THE_WIZARD_...
            EFZ

Comment

• atta boy
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Make me your president and I’ll rule with a firm but fair hand.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You would be better than what we have now...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ​Hey some good news! Slovenly, fascist cosplayer and podcaster Mr. Steve Bannon is heading to prison unless the Supreme Court rescues him (they won't)

Unanimous decision. Not sure what took so fucking long. Seems likely Bannon will be in prison on Election Day.

Trump White House aide Steve Bannon loses appeal of contempt of Congress conviction (cnbc.com)

Comment

• Crash, your girl burned through all her cash on pointless performative court battles and now is dead broke. SHE NEEDS YOUR HELP!!! Will you answer the call, patriot?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        Make me your president and I’ll rule with a firm but fair hand.
                        If I were King, the world would swing
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          ​Hey some good news! Slovenly, fascist cosplayer and podcaster Mr. Steve Bannon is heading to prison unless the Supreme Court rescues him (they won't)

Unanimous decision. Not sure what took so fucking long. Seems likely Bannon will be in prison on Election Day.

Trump White House aide Steve Bannon loses appeal of contempt of Congress conviction (cnbc.com)
                          Yet Hunter Biden...who defies Congressional subpoenas...is a free man...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is there way we can elect Alabam"Alum" President?

Comment

• Write him in...he'll end up with 2 votes.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, if you kill every other voter that should do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X