Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    The Chairman is Pro-Palestine...Pro-Hamas...Anti-Israel...the media....

::::crickets::::
    Well, of course. Because so are they.

Comment

• The first paragraph from an NRO editorial sums up all you need to know about Biden re: Israel vs. Hamas. Fuck this clown.

Speaking at a Holocaust remembrance ceremony, President Biden addressed the slaughter of 6 million Jews by Nazis during World War II, which he then linked to the Hamas attacks of October 7. The same day, it was confirmed that his administration had paused delivery of lethal aid to Israel over its intention to invade Rafah — a necessary move to destroy Hamas and prevent future attacks.

Comment

• The description of "piece of vermin"...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I expect Schiff and Pelosi to push for impeachment any moment now. Didn't Congress just allocate $ and weapons for Israel LAST WEEK? Granted, that's outside Biden's range of memory but someone in the administration should remind him.

Comment

• Seems to me there was an impeachment for this not that long ago?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mike here’s a full list of everything outstanding at the SC. You can see they need to get a move on things.

I forgot about Raimondo. That’s the case that will likely overturn the Burger Court’s Chevron decision with big implications for federal agencies.

Comment

• Just two decisions today. None of the big ones.

First case involved civil forfeiture and was a 6-3 decision BUT Gorsuch wrote an interesting "concurrence" that attacks the practice in general (he just couldn't rule in favor of these specific plaintiffs).

Second case is a very short and dull case about copyright violations that only an IP attorney could possibly find interesting, revealing why IP attorneys are a scourge on genteel society.

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz, you fucking shirker, get back to your job guessing weights on the midway.

Comment

• For some reason I thought the case that could overturn Chevron was decided. Maybe that was just opinions based on the Justices' questioning. I'm certainly hoping for the power of federal agencies to be drastically clawed back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Wiz, you fucking shirker, get back to your job guessing weights on the midway.
                        I warned you to stop stalking me...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• This SHAM was all about (attempting to) shut Trump up...and embarrass him. Nothing more...nothing less.

SHAM
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's just the dumbest.

Comment

• They still have not announced the second charge that the entire case was built on. How the fuck is this even possible?
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X