• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuscaloosa Does Suck
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Only if you hate winning.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yes I hate yer whining.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• finally an issue that united the jews and the arabs

Comment

• heh
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LOL. And he’ll coast to reelection.

Comment

• I have been over served.
                Attached Files
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AA, I think you’re in some sort of DMZ where the term “over served” does not apply.

Comment

• It also seems like an opportune location to sport an abundance of Alabama gear and talk shit to the locals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        It also seems like an opportune location to sport an abundance of Alabama gear and talk shit to the locals.
                        The locals are in Alabama gear as well. That is truly Lower Alabama.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• AA is having Prune Martinis...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bushwhackers with a rum float. It’s essentially a high octane milkshake. I generally despise sweet drinks, but when at the FB, I make an exception.

Comment

• shaddup
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

The locals are in Alabama gear as well. That is truly Lower Alabama.
                                Duh. For some reason my mind was thinking Florida - Georgia border. At any rate, looks fun! A friend of mine is heading to Gulf Shores in a couple days. I’ll be interested to hear what he thinks of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X