No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you ok with Biden's ties to the KKK...and his segregationist stance...and all his other racist comments but now is a "champion" of the blacks...even stating that if you don't vote for him you ain't black? You cool with a racist being your nominee?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You ok with your party supporting racism against the Jewish people???
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Are you ok with the Chairman defying the USSC and forgiving student debt of spoiled fucking irresponsible rotten brats like yourself and fucking over hard working taxpaying people who started their own business or went to trade school or actually were responsible and paid off the money they borrowed? Do you think this is buying votes or just a benevolent wonderful dementia ridden fool following prog orders?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• :::::Bueller? Bueller?::::
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Of course the proper answer to all of the above is...ORANGEMAN BAD!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Biden can make asylum seekers wait in Mexico (at least until he loses a court case) but he can’t unilaterally change the deeper problems with the asylum process.
              That’s a huge, huge step in the right direction whether you’ll ever acknowledge it or not.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Whoopi Goldberg says Rs want to bring back slavery. LOL. Crazy Ds.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I must just hang with a different crowd. The vast majority of the people I know don't much give a shit about Ukraine, Israel or Palistine. They worry about affording groceries and rent or paying for the car repair. They worry about child care so they can go to work.

When they have a second to not worry about not becoming homeless they care about the border and abortion issues and pray their kids are either boys or girls.

Most aren't that bright about finances. They live paycheck to paycheck and never get ahead. Most say they don't have time to vote or that it doesn't matter.

What point am I trying to make? Hell if I know but it worries the shit out of me.

Comment

• I broke Wiz. Someone put a nickel in the machine keeping his sorry ass alive to torment Nebraskans with bad service and poor quality food.

Comment

• STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DSL:

I love you man
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Now answer the questions asswipe...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Another state indicts its fake electors plus Giuliani, Meadows, Eastman, Epsteyn, others

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X