Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    I DON'T think it's all sunshine and rainbows I'm just not buying the "If Hamas protests the DNC that will show the public that the Dems are the party of Hamas." argument.

I mean, if Marxists show up at the RNC, does that mean the public will associate Republicans with communism?

They're protesters. They're there specifically because the party they're protesting is NOT doing what they want.

And again, the conventions are incredibly irrelevant. Only people with Beltway Brain think they're important or influence people.
    Keep on dreaming. When the most vocal faction of the D's in the House are Squad members...you cannot claim this...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The proportion of the Dem party that is anti-Israel is significantly smaller than the proportion of the Republican Party that is pro-Putin.

Comment

• It really depends on what the demonstrations look like.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

The proportion of the Dem party that is anti-Israel is significantly smaller than the proportion of the Republican Party that is pro-Putin.
          JFC...now that is funny.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I guess if you say voting against sending billions of dollars to secure a corrupt nation and secure it's sovereignty until we secure our own is pro-Putin...then you are correct.

Other than that to compare The Squad to this is utterly laughable. But you know that. But it's all the left has...and abortion...and putting Trump in prison...

SAVE DEMOCRACY!!!!!11111
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

JFC...now that is funny.
              Over half the Republicans in the House and 15 Republicans in the Senate believed it was more important to cut off all aide to Ukraine than help Israel. That's just a fucking fact.

Over HALF the Republicans in the House believe it'd be a small price to pay if Israel was destroyed by Iran if it also meant the Ukraine War would stop and Putin got everything he wants. Just a fucking fact.

Indi-fucking-sputable.

That's the party of "strength". Of "patriotism".

You should be ashamed of yourself but you lost all capacity for shame when you started serving those wings of yours.

Comment

• You are truly a fucking moron. Yes they voted to deny the bill because they are pro-Putin. JFC you are an idiot.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Given a choice between aiding Putin or Israel, you and the troglodytes you align with chose Putin. Period. Full stop.

Destroying Ukraine and helping Putin is a higher priority to you than helping Israel.

If helping Israel also means helping Ukraine, to your diseased mind, Israel must burn then.

Comment

I DON'T think it's all sunshine and rainbows I'm just not buying the "If Hamas protests the DNC that will show the public that the Dems are the party of Hamas." argument.

I mean, if Marxists show up at the RNC, does that mean the public will associate Republicans with communism?

They're protesters. They're there specifically because the party they're protesting is NOT doing what they want.

And again, the conventions are incredibly irrelevant. Only people with Beltway Brain think they're important or influence people.
                    The larger point isn't that people need to sit down and watch the speeches. It is that if the protests turn into civil unrest or outright rioting/violence, that will be the lasting image associated with the D's big party intended to get people to vote for them. And let's be honest, the chances of progressives keeping their protests civil on a stage like that is... a coin flip at best. And the reason they're protesting the Democrats and not Republicans is that the Ds are their team. They got Schumer and Pelosi to wear kente cloth and kneel for Christ's sake. The progressives have put the sitting President of the United States in a position where he's going to both-sider the conflict between a close U.S. ally who happens to be the only democratic country in the ME and a fucking terrorist organization. But it won't matter because Trump.

Comment

• I would have voted against it the way it was written too. Doesn't mean I am pro-Putin. For starters...unless we are willing to put boots on the ground Ukraine aint winning that war...and there are many former military GENERALS who are saying the same thing...so all we are doing is drawing out the inevitable. Secondly...where is the help from the regional countries over there...who have a shitton more to lose on this. Thirdly I don't think we need to give Israel money either...they are a wealthy country and can defend themselves. Fourthly I am more concerned about the security of our country FAR MORE than I am a country as corrupt as Ukraine where most of that money won't even go to their security. Fifthly we are $37 TRILLION in debt. We DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING MONEY.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Today's Democrat Party...Columbia.jpg
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Today's D Party...lia thomas.jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cutting off aid to Ukraine means Putin wins and takes over most if not all the country. That's the reality.

You and a majority of the Republican Party so strongly believes that MUST happen that you're willing to sacrifice Israel too.

And to be more serious, I can tell someone is wildly ignorant about this topic when they claim all Europe is "doing nothing". They've given more aid than WE have!!! That shitbird Orban, who is so deeply admired by this country's isolationists, is the only one sitting around sucking Putin's dick.

Comment

Cutting off aid to Ukraine means Putin wins and takes over most if not all the country. That's the reality.

You and a majority of the Republican Party so strongly believes that MUST happen that you're willing to sacrifice Israel too.

And to be more serious, I can tell someone is wildly ignorant about this topic when they claim all Europe is "doing nothing". They've given more aid than WE have!!! That shitbird Orban, who is so deeply admired by this country's isolationists, is the only one sitting around sucking Putin's dick.
                              Then put boots on the ground...if it is truly about winning then go fucking win it.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Personally, I'm 100% of the opinion that Israel is far more valuable an ally than, well, Ukraine. And I'm not particularly convinced of how much it's worth to the US to support Ukraine. Even the putative supporters have zero interest in sending troops, which means they are, at best, half-committed to Ukraine -- which, I guess, by the logic of the day -- would mean they're half-committed to Putin.

Now, when it comes to Hamas, I know Progs support Hamas because they say it. I don't need an inference. It's explicit.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X