No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who was going to abandon the Dems for Trump over Dems being too Hamas-friendly has already done so. I don't see peoples' minds being swayed by a political convention most people ignore.

Comment

• The Chairman's PC on the Ukraine funding summarized:

"kcvnbiedfanejfnlasksdnvb'ksmerikag'ekignrkfmg;lmG Elew,gewgm,keofjgkljgn854pyhonvkljdnfvkf48[qgnn"
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        When DSL is defeated...he rolls to abortion...
        There's an important Supreme Court case today (and tomorrow). I'm sorry you'd rather talk about a substance-free political event 4 months from now because the topic under discussion today is inconvenient for you.

Comment

• I'd rather talk about you STFU...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Anyone who was going to abandon the Dems for Trump over Dems being too Hamas-friendly has already done so. I don't see peoples' minds being swayed by a political convention most people ignore.
            I don't know how many undecideds are out there, but I do think that 3-5% prefer non-crazy. And it's not that Hamas-supporting in and of itself will tip the scales, but it adds to the pile of crazy. Whether you want to acnknowledge that or not -- which you pretty much don't. So, whatever.

Whether those voters are more turned off by the Ds crazy or the DJT Crazy -- I dunno -- but adding to the pile surely can't help.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I just don't think the conventions or the debates (which likely won't even be happening this year) have much relevance to the ordinary voter.

Chicago has I think the largest Palestinian population in the USA, btw, so fan-fucking-tastic.

Comment

• Today's D Party...the party of Hamas and anti-Semitism...the party of appeasement to terrorist states like Iran...the party of chick with dicks...the party of Marxist organizations like Antifa and BLM...the party of federal mandates to require experimental vaccines against peoples will...the party of "mostly peaceful protesters" who are clearly anti-American...the party of defund the police and soft on crime prosecutors...the party of late term abortions up to delivery...the party of an old senile driveling old corrupt piece of human dung...

DSL...you must be very proud.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  I just don't think the conventions or the debates (which likely won't even be happening this year) have much relevance to the ordinary voter.

Chicago has I think the largest Palestinian population in the USA, btw, so fan-fucking-tastic.
                  This I agree with...almost every voter has made up their mind...either voting for Trump or voting for a senile fuck...and on the Palestinian question...the difference is Biden needs their support to win...period. He has to be a wishy washy fuck on it...and he is an expert on wishy washy...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think The Chairman refusing to debate DJT will be bad. Probably not as bad as him actually having to speak off the cuff, but it'll have terrible optics for small slice of voters who matter.

The Chairman's big hurdle to get over is -- and I can't believe this is where we are -- competence. Proving to the public he's able to be President. Refusing to debate DJT will only confirm that he's not competent. There's no excuse that's going to save him on that. None. And The Chairman's team will know that. So, if they refuse to debate it MUST MEAN (IMO), that they know he's not able to do it.

Comment

• Trump set the precedent by refusing to stand on a stage with DeSantis and all the others. He gave Biden the out to do this.

Comment

• I guess this falls into one of them "agree to disagree" things. I definitely agree it wouldn't matter if The Chairman was up by 50.

I mean -- it really sounds like you think it's all rainbows and unicorns for the Ds in 2024. That's pretty cool for you.

Comment

• Biden vs. Trump on the debate stage would be like Cornell challenging the mighty Buckeyes on the gridiron...neither would be pretty...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Actually that debate would be similar to the DeSantis-Gavin debate...and that was a bloodbath...

(sorry for saying bloodbath...I'm not suggesting an actual bloodbath...or am I?)
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I DON'T think it's all sunshine and rainbows I'm just not buying the "If Hamas protests the DNC that will show the public that the Dems are the party of Hamas." argument.

I mean, if Marxists show up at the RNC, does that mean the public will associate Republicans with communism?

They're protesters. They're there specifically because the party they're protesting is NOT doing what they want.

And again, the conventions are incredibly irrelevant. Only people with Beltway Brain think they're important or influence people.

Comment

• It's scary to think that the most sane member of the D's in the Senate...is John Fetterman...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X