No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see that the GOP convention is in July and the Ds are a month later in mid-August. Normally, I'd think going second is the best position because they have the last word so to speak. In this climate, though, it might have the opposite effect if the Marxist wackos are out in full force.

Comment

• gallego the guy running against lake seems to be a decent candidate worth voting for

Comment

• He drew a bye in the general election so it doesn’t really matter.

Comment

• Comer Pyle telling people behind closed doors that it’s all over.

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Last night’s primary shows why PA may be the toughest swing state for Trump to flip. Haley dropped out six weeks ago.

Comment

• Today's D Party...the party of Hamas!!!
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  I see that the GOP convention is in July and the Ds are a month later in mid-August. Normally, I'd think going second is the best position because they have the last word so to speak. In this climate, though, it might have the opposite effect if the Marxist wackos are out in full force.
                  As long as Israel still exists, the Ds are going to have huge issues in Chicago. The whole world will see that the are Hamas-supporters and the whole world will see what a generation of their policies on college campuses has wrought.

In the meantime, I'll just keep looking forward to cool stories by The Chairman like the time his Uncle was shot down in WWII and eaten by cannibals. And lemme tell ya, Scranton Joe don't bullshit!
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It doesn't really matter if the whole country sees the Hamas Ds on full idiotic display and realize our institutions are being overrun by Marxist nutjobs. Trump is the other option. Enough people will vote for the terrorist-supporting Marxist nutjobs to deny Trump a 2nd term.

Comment

• Hamas > Trump
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

As long as Israel still exists, the Ds are going to have huge issues in Chicago. The whole world will see that the are Hamas-supporters and the whole world will see what a generation of their policies on college campuses has wrought.

In the meantime, I'll just keep looking forward to cool stories by The Chairman like the time his Uncle was shot down in WWII and eaten by cannibals. And lemme tell ya, Scranton Joe don't bullshit!
                        If Hamas supporters are outside the DNC protesting the Democratic Party that means the Democrats support Hamas? I'm dubious that the public will take it that way.

Comment

• More Republican Senators voted to deny Israel aid (15) than Democrats (3). And over half the Republican House believes Ukraine should surrender to Putin and do anything he wants.

Republicans = the Party of Hamas and Putin.

Comment

• We're pretty certain to find out, DSL. Well, that's my prediction. And I think The Chairman can get easily do/say things that would, in fact, support your doubts. But, if he's mealy-mouthed -- as he generally is -- it's going to be a real issue. It needs to be an unambiguous condemnation and I'm almost certain it won't be. That's my second prediction.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• We're up to an hour of this guy representing Idaho getting grilled by all the women on the Court including ACB. Oral arguments usually last what? 20-25 minutes each side?

Comment

• When DSL is defeated...he rolls to abortion...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X