No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess the crew on the ship were able to notify authorities that they had lost control in the minutes leading up to the crash, so the toll booths on either end were able to prevent more traffic from crossing.

Comment

• Guess who's now selling his own line of Bibles?

God Bless The USA Bible

Only $60??? What a STEAL!​

Comment

• The bridge collapse is astonishing to watch. Bridge was totally sound. Except it was built to distribute the load equally throughout. When you take out a support, well...the entire thing goes.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, that pillar was there for a reason.

Re: Bible. Not only is it published in large easy to read print, it is the ONLY bible endorsed by President Trump.

Comment

• It would be genuinely amazing if it was one of those heavily annotated study bibles but with tons of notes from DJT himself like "Wow! Amazing verse!", "Book of Micah. So good! We love our great Prophets!" But that would've required time & effort, even to ghost-write. This will be much cheaper and more profitable.

Comment

• After skimming the transcript and reading what others have written about the oral arguments today, I believe the mifepristone case will be closer to a unanimous decision (pro-govt) than I would have thought. Roberts, Kav, and ACB are almost certainly going to ditch the case for lack of standing and Gorsuch hates the kind of nationwide injunctions this case is essentially asking for. Even Thomas seemed skeptical that the Plaintiffs had suffered some kind of actual injury.

Comment

• Police chatter at the time the bridge collapsed. From what's reported they only had about 90 seconds from when the ship's crew called 911. Doesn't sound like there was enough time to warn he poor construction guys but they did stop traffic. Bridge goes down at about the 1:10 mark.

Comment

• Reports are that there was a six man crew doing concrete work on the bridge when it went down.

Comment

• ^^^^^^Poor taste^^^^^^
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Sorry.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        Sorry.
                        No worries. It's just still 6 guys (likely dead) missing. Also bridges are very very hard to build.
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                          ^^^^^^Poor taste^^^^^^
                          ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

??
                            Wiz put up picture of the ship that crashed and the second picture was Joe Biden driving it. Put up around 12-15 hours after the accident. Poor taste IMO.

Comment

• I agree. There's no way The Chairman still has a license to even drive a car, let alone a city block of a barge.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Don't know or care that it was poor taste. It was stupid, though.

7a839570ef049755c55539956dab755f783a8df366e8092f0beddf9bd873d690.jpg
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X