Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    2 weeks before nerve agent cannot be detected (Novichok)
    Maybe wrong on that but never have been before​
    Does it matter? Putin's killing, imprisoning or otherwise neutralizing his opponents puts him among the worst perpetrators of conduct so offensive, so illiberal that I can't understand why any democrat that values freedom tolerates him being seated at any table where world leaders of democratic nations sit.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Two adults have been charged in the Kansas City parade mass shooting.

Coulter’s Law is undefeated.

Bonus — one of them is named “Lindell Mays”. If you Google his name you get just one mugshot and then a bunch of pictures of the mypillow guy LOL
      Last edited by Hannibal; February 20, 2024, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• His name is actually spelled with a "y". Lyndell.

In his defense, he didn't like the way some other guy looked at him! That's totally relatable since I shoot a good half dozen people a month for the same reason.

Comment

• Looks like solid police work to me. They gathered the evidence and arrested the killer and another shooter yesterday. It looks as if there are going to be more arrests.

I don't see a problem.

Then again I am not afraid that I will be replaced by brown people or Jews. So there is that.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You don't see a problem with two people getting into a shoot-out that results in 1 innocent bystander being killed and 22 wounded because they didn't like how the other dude was looking at them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              You don't see a problem with two people getting into a shoot-out that results in 1 innocent bystander being killed and 22 wounded because they didn't like how the other dude was looking at them?
              I'm pretty sure that I did not post anything resembling that.

I have no problem with the police work and timeline.

Carry on with your bullshit though
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• What bullshit? Did I criticize the police work?

Comment

• Every time he does this there has to be a collective face palm of at least 100 staffers on his campaign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    What bullshit? Did I criticize the police work?
                    No but making up shit about what I posted is bullshit. If you really think I said I was ok with someone shooting a person for how they looked at someone, you have a serious reading comprehension problem or you are being intentionally obtuse.

The first is an issue that could be fixed with a bit of work. The second is bullshit on the Talent level.

Comment

• Calm down Alice and have a coffee.

Comment

• ”The GOP version of the Steele Dossier” is going to be a good way to describe this going forward.

Comment

• I remember when the Steele Dossier was taken as gospel and the foundation for a years long impeachment inquiry.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Meanwhile, The Chairman continues to cancel student debt despite an unequivocal rebuke from the Supreme Court. But, you know -- authoritarians don't much care about our particular system of government.

Weird that "democracy" is at stake in 2024.

Comment

• It also dies in darkness.

Save democracy! Ban one of the two major party's candidates from the ballot! FOR DEMOCRACY!!

Comment

• Well, not if The Chairman issues a media blackout of the border.

Comment

Working...
                                X