No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the government using their weather control system to depress turnout again?

Comment

• Yes. Creepy Joe personally called HAARP.

Comment

• don't know how energy isn't going up--seems like my electric bill has skyrocketed over the last year

People who work there tell me much of it has to do with green energy requirements from the govt--shifting away from coal is is throwing fuel on the fire so to speak

and arizona actually makes a lot of money selling energy to california

Not a single post about the super bowl--some shameful shit there.

Dont know if it had anything to do with the winning TD but SanFran not knowing the rules for the OT was hard to believe

Comment

• They didn’t know the rules?

Comment

• The ABC poll where 86% of respondents said The Chairman is too old to be President -- EIGHTY-SIX -- is staggering. 73% of Ds.

I mean -- WTF do you do with that? You can't, as some geniuses not even remotely associated with reality suggest, put him out in the public eye MORE to show he's "still got it." The more he talks; the more people see him; the worse it gets (thought, I'm not sure it can get worse than 86%).

Holy fucking hell do the Ds have a problem.

And, yes, the Rs have a massive problem, too. But I'm only taking on one side of this total shit sandwich for the moment.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Why is ABC running ops for the Republican attack machine?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                They didn’t know the rules?
                They didnt know overtime rules changed this year to allow each team a full possession. Lots of fans didnt know either--folks freaking as the clock was running and down to 20 seconds when hardeman scored the winning TD. Shanahn said he knew the rules but you dont take the ball first if you know them--Just like college

Comment

• Oh, wow. I didn’t realize that the OT rule changed for the playoffs this year. Shanahan is an even bigger idiot than I previously thought.

Comment

• I actually thought it was super interesting game theory. For the first possession it’s a disadvantage. For the second possession—it’s a huge advantage. Tough call, IMO.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I missed the beginning of OT so I wasn’t aware of the postseason change that allowed both teams to posses the ball even if the first possession resulted in a TD. Shanahan’s theory is somewhat supportable but based solely on wonky analytics. I still don’t like that shit so it doesn’t bother me that they failed.

According to Shanahan, they were playing for the third possession of OT. Play the Chiefs even on each team’s first possession, then they’d have the sudden death possession.

The flaw in that thinking is that you put Mahomes in 4 down territory from the jump.

Reid said in his postgame presser that they had already told the refs prior to OT that they were kicking if they won the toss. Strike another one for the wiley old sage over the flat bill bro boy.
                      Last edited by Mike; February 12, 2024, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Johnson making clear the only thing he cares about this year is all legislation that might benefit Biden be blocked.

Whether it’s good for the country or our allies is totally irrelevant as far as he and Trump are concerned.

Try and pass an omnibus? We’ll bitch that the border has been attached to foreign aid. Try and pass a standalone foreign aid bill? We’ll bitch that you aren’t considering border security alongside it.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Freedom caucus nut Biggs admitting the foreign aid bill would pass [probably with ease] if it makes it to the floor.

Comment

• nice to see border patrol and ICE get 25 billion a years, the marine corps get 53 Billion a year and ukraine 60 billion

Comment

Working...
                                X