No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox’s Neil Cavuto interrupts Trump’s bloviating all the time to tell the audience Trump’s lying. What a violation of Mr. Trump’s constitutional right to appear on national tv any time he pleases and not be challenged in any way!!!

Comment

• PMSNBC and CNN flat out refuse to air Trump at all. Look...he's a POS...I know that...but even Fox airs Biden...and he's a POS...just report the fucking news and let the people figure it out. I know Fox is slanted...bt CNN and MSNBC are fucking loons.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fox routinely cuts away from Biden speeches when they’re boring, which they usually are. Trust me. It happens. I have cable news on in the background all the time when I work from home. I’ve seen Trump speaking live on CNN plenty of times. Frequently spouting nonsense in a courthouse hallway.

Comment

• MSNBC host Rachel Maddow was criticized for her announcement that the liberal network would refuse to cover Donald Trump's Iowa victory speech because she believed it would contain falsehoods.

This caused some to point out that Maddow, the MSNBC anchor and host of The Rachel Maddow Show, was one of the most vocal proponents of the claim Trump colluded with Russia.

Maddow, anchoring the network's coverage from New York, said the network was continuing its policy of not showing Trump's speeches live after his resounding victory in the Iowa caucus.

OK so...you won't cover Trump because he "lies"...but covering Biden is hunky dory...and you lied and covered for the entire Russian hoax...yet we are supposed to believe you. Gotcha.

The Progressive press is a fucking joke. To be honest I don't watch mux Fox either...but their slanted coverage doesn't come in the same STRATOSPHERE as the nutjob liberal media......
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Both sides are slanted. Duh. But the left is fucking LUNATIC slanted.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• BTW...why does Rachel Maddow even still have a fucking job? Or Joy Reid. JFC.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Because none of the prime time cable tv shows are really news programs. They’re entertainment designed to please and pander to a specific audience.

Comment

• And where we part ways is carrying that exact logic to broader programming and, of course, news print. For example, we know that roughly 80-90% (I forget the exact poll number) of NYT readership is self-described as "liberal". And it's not hard to imagine, e.g., Donnie Trump's laptop getting tons of run from that outlet. And many others. And certainly not blacklisted. And I have 100 other examples.

It's why folks have absolutely zero trust in the press as an institution.
                  Last edited by iam416; January 17, 2024, 07:04 AM.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I was hoping that Ramaswamy would hang around long enough to at least come in second in a few states. 7% in Iowa as a distant fourth place to Haley is disappointing.

Oh well. His endorsement of Trump probably makes him a contender for 2028, which was probably his goal from the beginning.

Comment

• Well his disappointing finish is clearly the result of a deeply racist party...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Trump campaign announces plans to primary far right Rep. Bob Good, who is currently chair of the Freedom Caucus, becuse he had the temrity to endorse DeSantis

Republican primary battle between McGuire and Good heats up - Cardinal News

Comment

• Screenshot 2024-01-17 12.11.08 PM.png
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Common_Loon_GlennBartley_AudubonPhotographyAward.jpg
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So will Chevron got overturned or what? What the hell are you law aficionados doing?

Comment

Working...
                                X