X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh shit. Thanks.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I used to like Kimmel somewhat. We got on a kick during Covid for a bit but, man, between him and Colbert, you might has well be watching the Joy Reid show on MSNBC. I'm old enough to remember when the late shows were supposed to be a way to end the day with some unserious fun entertainment and harmless jokes. I never recall Johnny Carson lecturing anybody on political issues. Or Jay Leno or Conan. Hell, Letterman didn't even go off the political deep end until late in his career.

Carson, Jay, and Letterman would joke about politics when something funny would happen, maybe a joke here and there not picking a side. Like a ex principal - Congressman Bowman pulling the Fire alarm and then AOC said he thought it was to open the door. lol

You think Kimmel would think that's a good joke right, no he would rather joke about Mitch McConnell having a stroke on live TV. The Colbert Report was funny satire, but then he just dropped all comedy when he took over for Letterman, we all knew he was far left. Or anything Trump, no wonder their rating are in the shitter, and Gutfield is the #1 Late-night comedy show (by far), he makes fun of mostly Dems, but Republicans too (and he's on cable). I used to really like Jon Stewart and the Dailly Show before the left went way ,, way left and replaced him with that Noah guy.

Comment

• Kimmel....is....not funny.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jobs just keep chugging along.

Jobs report December 2023: Payrolls increased by 216,000 in December (cnbc.com)

Comment

• ...as does inflation...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Didnt realize this guy was still alive. Used to be on O’Reilly all the time. Now he’s bashing the hard news side at Fox for giving Trump what amounts to an infomercial at the same time the other candidates will be holding their debate on CNN.

Comment

• BGDS
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Some Jan 6th video I've never seen before. This is from the opposite side of the House of Reps from the Speaker's lobby (where Babbit was shot). The Republicans trying to talk sense into the mob are Troy Nehls and (now-Senator) Markwayne Mullin.

"You ought to be ashamed of yourself!" one Republican representative told rioters as they attempted to breach the House floor. "I’ve never had people act this way."

Comment

• On a more personal note, today's also the one-year anniversary of my dad's death. Time heals all wounds and that's largely been the case for me. Around his birthday (early July) I was depressed for weeks but today am mainly recollecting positive memories. So...life. Yeah.

Comment

• Sucks losing a parent DSL...sorry bro.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Everything’s swell in the Michigan GOP

Comment

• A new study from the Media Research Center found that 81% of all political jokes told on major late night comedy shows in 2023 targeted conservatives.​

The shows analyzed were ABC’s "Jimmy Kimmel Live!," Comedy Central’s "The Daily Show," NBC’s "Late Night with Seth Meyers," NBC’s "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon", CBS’s "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" and "The Late Late Show with James Corden"

Comment

• :::::shocking:::::

....it wasn't higher that is...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              A new study from the Media Research Center found that 81% of all political jokes told on major late night comedy shows in 2023 targeted conservatives.​

The shows analyzed were ABC’s "Jimmy Kimmel Live!," Comedy Central’s "The Daily Show," NBC’s "Late Night with Seth Meyers," NBC’s "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon", CBS’s "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" and "The Late Late Show with James Corden"
                              Of course they did.

Conservatives are such dumbasses that the jokes write themselves.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah...no material with Progs/Libs/Dems...none at all.

smh
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X