Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find it!
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA's brain is a congealed salad...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Man, I remember Jello rings. There'd be one every holiday meal. Green Jello in a round mold with slaw mixed in. Just awful.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• What the hell was wrong with you people?

Comment

• Food extenders were common back in the day...short on a staple...stuff it with alfalfa!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• “I don’t know why they call this stuff Hamburger Helper! It does just fine by itself! I like it better than Tuna Helper myself.”
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I knew I knew you!
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jello shots for everyone!

Comment

• We need wildcat here to do some jello wrestling...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• mmmmmm wildcat jello rasslin

Comment

• STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I went along with the first 2 jabs, not getting any more.

I see 'Mr. Pfizer' Travis Kelce reportedly got paid a cool 20 million for his commercial that encourages people to get 2 vaccinations at one time.

Meanwhile, I guess his play has tanked since going woke and getting together with his famous girlfriend. Scoring only one TD while his team is 3-6 (?). Guess he had a hissy fit and threw his helmet Sunday on the sideline (?) lolol

Comment

• I've had it with the fucking Chiefs. Especially that little bitch Mahomes and his whole entourage. Has there ever been a more dislikable sets of tools in one luxury box?

Comment

• But .... Mahomes is destined to make everyone forget The GOAT ....
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                I've had it with the fucking Chiefs. Especially that little bitch Mahomes and his whole entourage. Has there ever been a more dislikable sets of tools in one luxury box?
                                Only in Ann Arbor. But I digress.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X