No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well ... er ... nope... not gonna do it...

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I see what you did there...and yes...I hate youse.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, Merry Christmas. The Russians have deployed chemical weapons using drones against Ukrainian forces in Kherson Oblast.

​​​​​​The Russian 810th Naval Infantry Brigade published a post on its Telegram channel on 22 December detailing the use of chemical weapons against Ukrainian forces. The brigade had implemented a “radical change in tactics” by “dropping K-51 grenades from drones” onto Ukrainian positions. The 810th Naval Infantry Brigade additionally published footage showing a K-51 drop on a Ukrainian position, reportedly in Krynky.

K-51 aerosol grenades contain the Riot Control agent 2-Chlorobenzalmalononitrile, commonly known as CS gas. As stated by the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC), which Russia joined in 1997, the use of Riot Control agents in warfare is prohibited. The CWC prohibits using Riot Control agents “as a method of warfare.”

This is a bold move by Putin. It certainly risks a NATO response.

​​​​​​https://euromaidanpress.com/2023/12/...herson-oblast/
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Kill 'em all. Kill 'em dead.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, when it comes to killing Russian pilots, the Russian AF lost 5 strike aircraft in the Kherson region over the last week. There's inuendo that Ukrainian piloted F16s shot them down. We know the Dutch said they'd deliver a squadron of them before the new year. Ukraian pilots entered F16 pilot training months ago. Rumors are out there that the F16s are in Ukraine and strategically deployed to several airfields.

When talk of Ukraine wanting advanced jets first appeared a year ago, nobody thought they'd be a game changer. That still may be the case but the Russians started to make gains on the ground when they deployed aircraft at the FEBA. Heretofore they were reluctant to do that fearing high profile shoot downs and captured pilots. At first, about 3 months ago, they started using stand off guide bombs dropped on targets 40km out. As that program grew in effectiveness, they got more aggressive and started operating overhead ground forces in direct support.

Therere's a good chance pushing Russian tactical jets out of an AOR is a big deal. Small steps to total victory.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Another music break:

If you like Fleetwood Mac, you'll like this. Lindsey Buckingham at his best. Stevie Nicks looks like she's stalking Buckingham at one point .. lol

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The Ukrainian AF said it destroyed a large Russian landing craft in occupied Feodosia - a port city in SE Ukraine. The Russian's acknowledged "damage" from the attack. This is the second deep strike in a matter of days using anti-ship cruise missiles. The missile is a Typhoon, widely deployed and used by western countries. The launch mechanisms and software are inherent in the F16s the Dutch sent. They'd have to be retrofitted into SU-24's and I'm not sure that's even possible.

I'm just spit-balling here but I'd argue the UAF is flying F16s in combat missions and the attacks are having a significant and symbolic impact.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Those congealed “salads” used to be a thing.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Haha! Nightmare inducing.

My wife made a family jello salad recipe yesterday. It wasn't this bad, it didn't have the veggies and crap in it, but it was definitely a throwback to the '60s. It was made with lime jello, Dreamwhip (yes, fucking Dreamwhip), cream cheese, pineapple and pecans. It didn't suck, but it wasn't very good either.

I was telling the kids about these savory Jellos that people made when I was a kid and how horrid they were.

Good Lord, those things were terrible, but man, the old people seemed to like them. There was always at least one at every family gathering.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        Those congealed “salads” used to be a thing.
                        Yep. And every house had a couple of different molds for them. The worst were the fish shape "salads" with salmon.

**shudder**
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Those congealed “salads” used to be a thing.
                          I deleted it but at Thanksgiving I was sharing a recipe that was basically olive loaf but in a Jell-O mold. Yum!

Comment

• This is an all-timer for me too

Attached Files

Comment

• Why did you delete?
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Why did you delete?
                                Deleted from my phone. I don’t think I ever posted here, heh

Comment

Working...
                                X