No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dobbs was a disruption to the traditional calculus like an 8.5 earthquake to a mud hut village. To deal with this new reality, the R's have doubled down on abortion restrictions as their best chance of victory.

Good Luck With That GIF by Chicks on the Right

Comment

• It's like Iowa doubling down on Brian Ferentz...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ouch.

Comment

• trump needs a landslide to win

anything close mysteriously has multiple after midnight votes appear from voters who don't even know they voted

Just ask bridgeport wanda how to win elections

Comment

• 5cca000fb9e89.jpg
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• How Bridgeport's election was defined by an absentee ballot battle (ctmirror.org)

Comment

• Trump’s endorsed Moreno to run against Sherrod Brown. He routinely polls the worst against Brown among the three candidates but hey, he kisses Trump’s ass so he gets the nod.

Comment

• Whoa the Colorado Supreme Court just ruled Trump’s ineligible to appear on the ballot. That’ll have to get moved to the US Supreme Court fast on appeal.

Comment

• Absurd in so many ways.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      It's like Iowa doubling down on Brian Ferentz...
                      It would be like giving Scott Frost a contract extension and a raise.

Comment

• Trump keeps sharing a conspiracy theory that Judge Engoron's "son" has been attending his NYC trial and is financially benefitting (somehow) by being allowed to do so. YUGE scandal!

Trouble is the guy he and Laura Loomer have been fingering is actually a NY Post court reporter.

It's me, Don! Post reporter falsely tagged as Judge Engoron's 'son' at Trump's fraud trial (nypost.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

It would be like giving Scott Frost a contract extension and a raise.
                          prick
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Rs are practically begging swing voters to vote for the Ds with their abortion bans in states where 70% of the population wants to keep abortion legal.

And of course, when they lose, they'll blame it on Trump.

Comment

• So the Colorado Supreme Court ruled that Trump cannot appear on the ballot so that Colorado folks can choose NOT to vote for him.

In their best interests, of course.

I'm sure the Court had Coloradans best interests at heart.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Banana. Republic. On. Steroids.

Wtf do you expect from those bark eating gummy swallowing prog fucks?

It's all for show. The USSC will toss that out like an AA sandbag...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X