X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    DSL 2024!!!!

I'd vote for you buddy!
    In return on Day One of my administration I will sign an executive order requiring wings to be served at all White House functions

Comment

• You have my vote sir.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I would support legislation making the city of Detroit part of Ohio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Vivek isn't running against Trump. He knows that he isn't winning this time and he's positioning himself (nicely, I might add) for 2028.

Not sure what to make of Trump's poll performance right now other than that. The "refamiliarization" effect that you describe above could very well happen. The consequence-free orgasms voters could also turn out en masse -- that's a dynamic that wasn't there a few years ago, and the Rs are trying their hardest to gin up Democrat turnout right now.
          Hey plenty of the Alt Right want consequence-free orgasms too. Mom shouldn't be allowed to take the car keys away when she catches them in the basement jerking off in a sock to anime.

Comment

• Dem is fightin' words.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There's also the possibility that polling outfits have changed their sampling techniques to skew the polls in Republicans' favor. That might be why the Rs underperformed so badly last year in a lot of key races.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                I would support legislation making the city of Detroit part of Ohio.
                They should trade Toledo for Detroit. Michigan could throw in Flint too.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Reliable voters skew Democrat now. Suburbanites, older folks, etc. A higher percentage of MAGA only votes every 4 years. It's why the Dems keep winning or over-performing in mid-terms and special elections. Pollsters know that and it's possible they are over-estimating MAGA turnout in 2024 but we'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

They should trade Toledo for Detroit. Michigan could throw in Flint too.
                    It's a deal!!

Comment

• I believe we've discussed Detroit to Ohio before. Either we get the six counties of metro Detroit too (Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Monroe, Washtenaw, and St. Clair) or the deal's off.

That's 50% of the state's population and I believe more than 50% the state's GDP. Instantly make Ohio more liberal and the 5th largest state in the country. Michigan reduced to being the Alabama of the Great Lakes. Works for me.

Comment

• The steady hand of the Chairman improves the economy once more. BIDENOMICS!

CPI inflation report November 2023 (cnbc.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          I believe we've discussed Detroit to Ohio before. Either we get the six counties of metro Detroit too (Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Monroe, Washtenaw, and St. Clair) or the deal's off.

That's 50% of the state's population and I believe more than 50% the state's GDP. Instantly make Ohio more liberal and the 5th largest state in the country. Michigan reduced to being the Alabama of the Great Lakes. Works for me.
                          Nope. You get Detroit and Flint. We keep the suburbs. Deal's final.

Comment

• Sorry Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

Comment

• Trying to follow along with a bit of the Giuliani trial today. The judge is already ripping Rudy and his lawyer a new one for his comments last night on the courthouse steps.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I think Newsome or -- lol -- Whitmer -- any able-bodied, modestly competent D would beat DJT. In most of these polls, btw, Haley absolutey smoked The Chairman.
                                Don't laugh too loud about Whitmer. She seems like the not-quite-long term plan. It's been pretty masterful how, in her second term, she's been able to complicate every possible way to get anywhere in this state to make it look like she's "fixing the damn roads". The media is already gone full throttle fawning on her doesn't hurt, either. She's Hillary Lite- easier on the eyes and without body bags and smashed hard drives (probably ONLY because she doesn't yet have Federal authority to get away with it).

Being that Kamala is an even more complete disaster than expected, that DEI stage is going to be open pretty soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X