No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay tuned! He’s just waiting for the opportune time to drop the proof!

Comment

• In a recent poll (forget from where), people who voted for The Chairman are more likely to minimize or deny the Holocaust than people who voted for DJT. The amorphous "POC" category is considerably more likely than white folks. And "liberals" are more likely than "conservatives."

It was always sort of inevitable the Ds, as led by the Progs, would go from espousing "little L liberal" values to authoritarian anti-semites very much in the form of, say, the Nation of Islam. And here we are.
      \
      The center left is definitely still holding firm to sanity, but their days are numbered.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Fareed Zakaria, of all people, notes the blindingly obvious fact that Universities are captured left-wing institutions -- and that's not good. Welcome to the party, Fareed. It's been obvious for a long time, but it's probably way more useful if you're pointing it out as opposed to, say, Ted Cruz.

Comment

• I'm not saying that I expect this to come to fruition but -- wow.

Michigan polling.png

Comment

• It's enough that if I were the Ds I might lean into this Hunter Biden shit to get rid of The Chairman...

....anyone else will smoke DJT.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              It's enough that if I were the Ds I might lean into this Hunter Biden shit to get rid of The Chairman...

....anyone else will smoke DJT.
              Like who? I wouldn't expect Gavin Newsome to do that. Or Warren or Sanders either.

Comment

• If Manchin runs as a 3rd party candidate, he could make history. I don't think the circumstances could be anymore favorable than they are for a 3rd party win.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Like who? I wouldn't expect Gavin Newsome to do that. Or Warren or Sanders either.
                  I think Newsome or -- lol -- Whitmer -- any able-bodied, modestly competent D would beat DJT. In most of these polls, btw, Haley absolutey smoked The Chairman.

IMO, the polling on The Chairman is significantly attributable to his unique characteristics -- namely that he is seen as unfit by a lot of voters. And by "significantly" -- I mean enough to sway the choice -- obviously you're starting with like 85% completly out of play -- so within the last 15% -- I think it's at least 4-5 points, which is absolutely fatal.

But, DJT hasn't been in the limelight much. People haven't really been reminded of the other side of the Hobson's choice. They have to decide which "unfit" is worse. And then decide which backup plan is worse -- and I'm sure DJT can do every bit as bad as Kamala.
                  Last edited by iam416; December 12, 2023, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                    If Manchin runs as a 3rd party candidate, he could make history. I don't think the circumstances could be anymore favorable than they are for a 3rd party win.
                    DJT wins any a plurality batte.

Comment

• Calls for White Genocide = good

GBH1snRaYAADLdz?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

But, DJT hasn't been in the limelight much. People haven't really been reminded of the other side of the Hobson's choice. They have to decide which "unfit" is worse. And then decide which backup plan is worse -- and I'm sure DJT can do every bit as bad as Kamala.
                        I am counting on the fact that this is solely a referendum on Biden for the moment. Casual news watchers aren't seeing or hearing Trump much. That'll change in 2024 and they'll be reminded why they hate the guy, hold their nose, and vote Biden. Or that's the hope anyways. Unless he dies we're stuck with him as the nominee and have to live with it.

And yeah all possible 3rd party candidates hurt Biden more than Trump EXCEPT if Vivek runs on the Libertarian ticket.

Comment

• The Dems are going to find a way to get rid of Joe...they just need to figure out what to do with Giggles McGee without pissing off chicks and the black caucus...

Good luck with that.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ANDY BESHEAR 2024!!!!

Comment

• DSL 2024!!!!

I'd vote for you buddy!
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I am counting on the fact that this is solely a referendum on Biden for the moment. Casual news watchers aren't seeing or hearing Trump much. That'll change in 2024 and they'll be reminded why they hate the guy, hold their nose, and vote Biden. Or that's the hope anyways. Unless he dies we're stuck with him as the nominee and have to live with it.

And yeah all possible 3rd party candidates hurt Biden more than Trump EXCEPT if Vivek runs on the Libertarian ticket.
                                Vivek isn't running against Trump. He knows that he isn't winning this time and he's positioning himself (nicely, I might add) for 2028.

Not sure what to make of Trump's poll performance right now other than that. The "refamiliarization" effect that you describe above could very well happen. The consequence-free orgasms voters could also turn out en masse -- that's a dynamic that wasn't there a few years ago, and the Rs are trying their hardest to gin up Democrat turnout right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X