Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Why is abortion still an issue? The Supreme Court said that it was a matter for the states to decide. They're all having their chance. Make the decision and move on..

Just asking for the rest of us that don't have a horse in the race, but do own a share of the track, and are sick and tired of having extremists on both sides trashing it.

Comment

• Trump doesn't even know how to locker-room talk, it is grab them by the ass. Sad the D's can't get anyone with half a brain to run.

Comment

• Supreme Court turns away a "conversion therapy" case from Washington state. Thomas, Alito, and Kav would've granted cert

Supreme Court leaves intact Washington state conversion therapy ban | The Hill

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
            Why is abortion still an issue? The Supreme Court said that it was a matter for the states to decide. They're all having their chance. Make the decision and move on..

Just asking for the rest of us that don't have a horse in the race, but do own a share of the track, and are sick and tired of having extremists on both sides trashing it.
            Abortion is because it is the only issue where Biden outpolls Trump. Plus, it has proven to be a hot-button issue for the Dems, and it drives voting turnout for them. If the controlled media gave half the attention to the open border or the surrender in Afghanistan, then it wouldn't be so potent.

Comment

• Dems are obviously going to run on abortion because the public is overwhelmingly on their side.

Conservatives are helping them out by being authoritarian asshats and sounding like maniacs that simply want to make life for women hell. The woman in Texas is being made an example of because they don't want anyone actually utilizing the medical exemptions.

Comment

• I wish you would just run...away...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wish you'd be run over

Comment

• this could run on for awhile

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      I wish you'd be run over
                      ...by a reindeer?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Texas woman who sued for abortion now leaving state for care - ABC News (go.com)

Comment

• Fuck these people so much. The courts shouldn’t be used to sue for abortion access because the law is crystal clear. Gotcha, Texas, gotcha.

Oh yeah and it’s only because liberals won’t let this “settled” issue die that it won’t go away.

Comment

• I remember when posting a meme of A Handmaid's Tale was hyperbole.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Basically they are saying that the courts can’t be used to grant abortion access and that the law is extremely clear that unless the doctor is 100% sure the mother is going to die, there’s no medical exemption. Viability of the fetus is irrelevant. Carry those stillborns to birth, bitches! It’s what Jesus commands!

And some people are baffled or think it’s media trickery that this isn’t a POPULAR position
                              Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; December 11, 2023, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Wow. Just wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X