Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lucid
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• What a bizarre take. Way to create the impression you’re on the take from China.

Comment

• Now that I think of it, maybe we should bomb some of their shit today. That'll teach 'em.

Comment

• Burn your pokemon cards

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lucid

Comment

• I think its safe for Japan to re-militarize. Tojo is long since gone ... as is Hirohito.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Texas abortion ruling: Judge grants woman’s request to have abortion under the state’s medical emergency exception | CNN

Trisomy 18, sometimes called Edwards syndrome, is a chromosomal condition that can cause heart defects and other organ abnormalities. In about half of the cases, the fetus dies before birth. Many children who are born with it die within a few days, and more than 90% die within a year.

Attorneys for the state argued Cox’s condition – as laid out in the court filings – was not severe enough to meet the state’s medical exception standard and that the judge would be essentially changing the law if she granted the temporary restraining order.

Cox’s gynecologist, Dr. Damla Karsan, has previously said she had a “good faith belief” that Cox falls under the legal exception to the abortion ban, but couldn’t provide the abortion without a court order because she “cannot risk loss of her medical license, life in prison, and massive civil fines” if her belief is not accepted by the courts.

​​

Comment

• One of the biggest wackjobs in the Jan 6th crowd got 11+ years today. He gave a long rambling diatribe full of conspiracy theories at his sentencing, including that he thinks Ashli Babbit was a "psy-op" and that she's not really dead. Babbit's mom was in court today because she "supports" all these creeps, so I wonder how she felt about THAT accusation.

Ex-police chief who spread conspiracy theories sentenced in Jan. 6 case (nbcnews.com)

Comment

• Oh never mind, here’s what Babbit thinks of this delusional chucklefuck

Comment

• Ivy League schools wearing new uniforms

GAsZToPWgAEaMF2?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• I will show remorse for January 6th when progs do the same for the summer of riots...the protests at Supreme Court justices homes, the FBI targeting of innocent people, for the bogus Russian Collusion bullshit and for the Bidden Family Crime Syndicate...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Your boy Comer's made himself look like a damn fool lately.

Comment

• You need to be dead.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lmao at this. And one of the comments is right, it’s always crypto bros pushing this “trad life” bullshit that seems to conflict mightily with their digital currency fantasies.

Comment

Working...
                                X