Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep

Screenshot 2023-11-29 7.30.52 PM.png
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Brandon Johnson blaming Chicago's migrant crisis on "right wing extremists" who haven't accepted.....

....the results of....

THE CIVIL WAR!!!!!

LMMFAO.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Yeah, it's the Western liberalism that was made possible, in part, by Americanized christianity. And whether you agree with that last clause, the former is absolutely under attack externally and internally from folks who don't have a particularly great fondness for Western liberalism.
        It’s a combination of Western liberalism and also the Protestant work ethic that was instrumental in building the USA.

DSL does make a good point that we are descended from Greek and Roman civilizations and that we owe our some of our existence to those entities too.

Comment

• Yeah, "Americanized christianity" was an odd way to refer to the Protestant work ethic, but yeah--that, mostly.

Meanwhile...

Deadspin with the most motherfucking hilariously awful article in a long, long, long time: https://deadspin.com/roger-goodell-k...ive-1851048905

Comment

• You really need to read that article, then hear the actual facts which are just so spectacular that Deadspin may actually be on the hook for this bullshit.

Comment

You really need to read that article, then hear the actual facts which are just so spectacular that Deadspin may actually be on the hook for this bullshit.
              I skimmed the article but what are the facts surrounding it?

Comment

• Well, the photo in the article is a side shot. The front shot shows his face half red/half black. So, not black face. And, as it turns out, the kid is a Native American.

Comment

• Thanks. I found some more info about it. Deadspin has been trash for a while now.

Comment

• Trump lost his appeal on the NYC gag order. Heh, he spent 6 or 7 straight posts yesterday attacking the judge's wife for things she supposedly posted. It's not clear if it was actually her. But the order doesn't cover the Judge's family anyways so.....

Comment

Brandon Johnson blaming Chicago's migrant crisis on "right wing extremists" who haven't accepted.....

....the results of....

THE CIVIL WAR!!!!!

LMMFAO.
                      JIM EAGLE ON STEROIDS!!!
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's amazing.

Comment

Well, the photo in the article is a side shot. The front shot shows his face half red/half black. So, not black face. And, as it turns out, the kid is a Native American.
                          it would make my year if most of the fans at KC this week support this kid and go blackface/redface this weekend

Comment

• isnt often you see raider and chiefs posing

image.png

Comment

• Looks like he's in his element.

Comment

• Why he's got chicks of all colors there! He can't be a racist!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X