Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He’s fucking trash. I broke him.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This guy went pretty quickly from being a fairly principled Justin Amash type libertarian to one of the worst MAGA panderers in the Senate.

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; November 20, 2023, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• Enough Mike Lee.

Please provide us with complete update on Argetine election and comprehensive definition of "anarcho-capitalist".

TIA.

Comment

• I know very little about the Argentine guy other than he's apparently the equivalent of the USA electing Morton Downey Jr. President in 1988.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Enough Mike Lee.

Please provide us with complete update on Argetine election and comprehensive definition of "anarcho-capitalist".

TIA.
            I was reading about that this morning and was like, wtf does that even mean? I don't think he'll get much accomplished legislatively since his party has scant representation in their government. Seems like a step in the right direction, though. I wish him the best of luck.

Comment

• All I know is he wants to dollarize Argentina. If he's like Morton Downy, Jr., then that's another big plus.

Comment

• Don't think anyone really gives two shits about the Trump gag orders but the hearing on the DC one today didn't go terribly well for Trump's lawyer. The Feds won't get everything they want either but the judges clearly weren't buying that all of Trump's comments about witnesses are protected speech.

I think they'll lift the portion of the gag order regarding prosecutors or at least Jack Smith because a public figure at this point. Witnesses and courtroom staff I'll think they'll leave that part intact.

Comment

• Would anyone object if a smack DSL with a lead pipe?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Objection I Object GIF by Archer

Comment

• Overruled. The witness will be clubbed with a lead pipe.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• How's about you PIPE down?

Comment

• You wanna stop talking about my pipe? Your sister is taking care of it...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Weird how it's the 60th anniversary of the JFK assassination and I feel like I've barely heard anything about it. Didn't even remember until a few minutes ago.

Comment

• Let's make this the First Anniversary of you shutting the fuck up...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I saw one article this morning about the Secret Service agent who jumped on the back of the car but that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X