Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Kevin McCarthy accused of elbowing and shoving colleague Tim Burchett in extraordinary scenes in Congress | Daily Mail Online

Comment

• Hell hath no fury like a Speaker scorned...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Apparently Senator Mullin almost got in a fight with a Teamster too! FIGHT!

Comment

• Oh good! There’s video!

Comment

• Let 'em go!

Comment

• And once again, the Republicans prove to be a bunch of

393209401_6301622393272152_925789375643121038_n.jpg
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• But this time, a whole bunch of Dems joined the show
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Oh good! There’s video!
                  Jesus what a fucking retard. Same with the UAW President. They both know, of course, that there would never be an actual fight. They are just acting like tough guys.

Comment

• Preston Brooks weeps in shame at the theatrics.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This is worth posting just to highlight where the elites are on this: https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...hamas-drawing/

Basically, the WaPo censored it's own cartoon after junior staffers protested. The standard victimization language was used -- playing the victim is always a nice tactic. And the WaPo caved. The cartoonist called it bullshit.

But, we're very much in an "All Lives Matter" situation.......NOW. Heh.

Comment

• Democracy dies in darkness.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Preston Brooks weeps in shame at the theatrics.
                          It’s great you reference that because Mullin went on NewsMax last night and used it as an example of “precedent” for having fist fights in the Capitol lol. There’s no rule that says I can’t cane a man!!!!

Comment

• I say have at it! Make the Senate Great Again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

It’s great you reference that because Mullin went on NewsMax last night and used it as an example of “precedent” for having fist fights in the Capitol lol. There’s no rule that says I can’t cane a man!!!!

The Party of Stupid.

Comment

• Oh, no no. Not the Rs. This operation is top shelf, Hannibal. It's a goddamn swiss fucking watch. Motherfucking rolex is envious of the metronomic precision and genius with which they operate.

It's just the sort of fantastic defense America needs when the other party is very effectively moving toward catastrophic policy goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X