Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of stupid shit
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• heh
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• F-VsQhoaAAAGbIK?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

F-Wtf6zWgAA929-?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• Achilles, as depicted by the BBC.

The Greeks were actually sub-Saharan Africans!

1513871406-14940088-low-res-troy-fall-of-a-city.jpg

Comment

• Cleopatra was a sub-Saharan African, not Egyptian.

44cdf6b5-c882-4117-af44-10b7a0142f01.jpeg?crop=1560%2C1040%2Cx0%2Cy0.jpg

Comment

• Oh my God! Let's not forget what they did to Ariel!

230525-Little-Mermaid-Halle-Bailey-ew-243p-fa7baa.jpg
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Note that this comes while Liberals also scream and throw purple-faced tantrums about "cultural appropriation" and how evil and racist it is for White people to depict non-Whites or even dress up in a stereotypical non-White Halloween costume. It's not seeking anything like equality or fairness. It's simply anti-White propaganda and gaslighting. And it's design to stoke animosity towards Whites and justify race replacement in White countries, which I don't think they even try to deny anymore.

Comment

• Even a young Markie Post thinks you are a paranoid fool

df0axvk-897f10e0-a693-4d7a-bc0a-d6123c1c2294.jpg

Comment

• Remember...CGVT also thinks this is a chick...leah thomas.jpg
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Talent - Did you listen to oral arguments? Initial reaction from some commentators was that most of the court seemed dubious about Rahmi's argument.

Comment

• We’ll see soon

Comment

• Gee...could that be because the Prog Media scares the shit out of women with the "they're coming for your womb" bullshit?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            Gee...could that be because the Prog Media scares the shit out of women with the "they're coming for your womb" bullshit?
                            Well, they are.

Comment

• JFC you are a dumb fucker
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                Gee...could that be because the Prog Media scares the shit out of women with the "they're coming for your womb" bullshit?
                                No, it's because no matter how you frame it, a pro-life position ultimately is telling other people what to do and forcing them to do something they don't want. As a libertarian I'd expect you to understand that the pro-choice position will ultimately appeal to more people.

Comment

Working...
                                X