Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish they'd shut you off

Comment

• mike Johnson seems to have promise as speaker--like his train of thought. holds no punches on mayorkis, biden, DOJ and FBI

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        THEY SHUT OFF THE INTERNET!!!! SELFLESS PRICKS!!!!
        Gaza will just have to switch to their own ISP like with the water and electricity. Oh… never mind.

Comment

• I'm sure they still can get NetZero right?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Making it impossible for Hamas to shape the narrative in Gaza is classic IDF security and Intel work. The leftist press is passed. Fuck them..
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'm posting from Santorini, Greece so, I'm 7h in the news cycle ahead of you. The IDF has launched a major attack into Northern Gaza with integrated infantry, armor and air support. The IDF has announced 100 strikes targeting the complex tunnel system throughout Gaza used by Hamas to store ammunition, hide fighters and transport supplies. The tunnel system has been recognized as a major obstacle to a ground attack from Israel into Gaza for decades. The blackout of communications within Gaza has made it difficult for journalists reporting from the battle area to get reports out. This has obvious impacts on Hamas >> the IDF. The IDF has provided information to journalists reporting from within Israel which tends to favor reporting on IDF successes rather than those of Hamas.

The UN GA failed to pass a resolution declaring that the Hamas attack on Israel on October 7th was a terrorist attack. OTH, the UN GA passed a resolution demanding a cease fire with only 12 votes along with the US and Israel voting against it. What is important about this news is that the sentiment within the UN GA does not favor Israel's position - the previous days of news of Increasing deaths of civilians in Gaza by the IDF - the work of Hamas, Iran and Lebanese Hezbollah to control the narrative - has been effective. The ability of the US and Israel to justify Israel's massive air attacks against Hamas leadership and supporting infrastructure has not had a similar effect on world opinion. IMO, Israel has no intention of backing down until Hamas' governance apparatus and military wing in Gaza is neutralized. It's strange to me that the good guys have become the bad guys. It demonstrates the ability of the world's sympathizers with Hamas and the "jihad" they, the axis of persistence and supporters in Iran are calling for.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The world is upside down. It’s not good news for the future of humanity.

Comment

• The future of America is suspect, indeed. With so many institutions of higher learning, supporting terrorists groups. It's easy to say dems support these groups. I won't say that as I'm sure most don't. But like the argument goes - not all republicans are nazis but all nazis are Republicans. Not all dems are far left Isreal extermination groups but I'm sure all those groups are dems.

Comment

• I would argue that the far left Israel extermination groups are far more Nazi-like than Republicans.

Comment

• The Far Left and Far Right in the US have taken pretty similar positions on Israel. Proving politics is a circle.

Comment

• circle.jpg
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sounds awful to say this but Palestinians that voted the political wing of Hamas in way back when brought their deaths upon themselves. There was never a peace loving Hamas, a proxy of Iran that has advocated for the elimination of the Israeli state. They are terrorists.

I'm sick and tired of the west coddling them and expecting to negotiate some kind of agreement with these ass holes. There's an incremental plan in place, the mullahs dictating the pace, to eliminate Isreal and US presence in the ME. The best plan is to eliminate the Axis of Resistance now.

Putin is the same kind of ass hole. He's seeking the elimination of Ukraine. How he's shaped the narrative, to do lasting damage to NATO. is the same kind of incrementalism prosecuted by the Mullahs in Iran.

I think elements within the Biden administration see the threat but their numbers and political clout is not significant enough to shape Biden's willingness to escalate the fuck out of these two wars and use US power to bring the terrorists to heel. Russia is vulnerable, Putin knows it and that explains the nuclear saber rattling. The Mullahs are less vulnerable but a combined Israeli US op targeting Iran's nuclear program - hardened or not, would give those guys pause.

Stop pussy-footing around.

Comment

• "From the sea, to the river, palestine will be free". This is the mantra of palestinians everywhere. And it means the elimination of Israel, and the extermination of the Jewish race. In 2023, Nazism survives, in the hearts and minds of 'palestinians' everywhere. Its just changed its location from Germany to the ME.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• EFZ
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• image.png

sometimes you wonder why israel just doesnt pack up and move elsewhere--they are so literally surrounded by arabfocks its just going to be one generation after another going after them

maybe branding all these palestinian whack jobs in the US as nazis is the way to go​

Comment

Working...
                                X