No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But TRUMP started the ball rolling on the Abraham Accords ... The US can't endorse that, can they? He's about to be a convicted felon ...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Jenna Ellis, COME ON DOWN!!

Trump 2020 lawyer Jenna Ellis pleads guilty in Georgia case (cnbc.com)

Ellis and Chesebro pled guilty to felonies. Powell and Hall just misdemeanors.

Comment

• Haha. I saw that earlier. She's been going around using her (smiling) mug shot to fundraise on the right wing circuit. Maybe someday the Trumpers will figure it out.

Comment

• Meanwhile Tom Emmer is the new 24-hour Republican romance. But he's got around two dozen opposed to him. A veritable Who's Who of the biggest dipshits in Congress.

Comment

• Once more day Congress can't hurt us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Meanwhile Tom Emmer is the new 24-hour Republican romance. But he's got around two dozen opposed to him. A veritable Who's Who of the biggest dipshits in Congress.
              393209401_6301622393272152_925789375643121038_n.jpg
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Is that a KJP press conference?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No. Cabinet meeting.

Comment

• So HARBAUGH!!!!! has 6 years of total failure. No conference titles, never betting Ohio State. 6 years. And his 6th year is actually saved by Covid because they were legit bad. He is on the verge of getting run out of town. Everyone in AA wants him gone and if an NFL team wanted him he would have been gone. He is even forced to take a humiliating paycut. He then institutes a massive effort to cheat -- to effectively limit his ability to miscoach games by knowing exactly what the other team is doing. And then, smug in his new operation, takes to calling a Coach who's dad committed suicide someone who was born on third base.

That's the M Way.

Such goddamn cheaters. So classless.​​​

shit wrong thread/wrong moniker
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah ok. It’s time the grownups in the R Party got with the Dems and put together a Coalition Speaker. Cuz it’s obvious now this moron wants the Fed govt paralyzed solely because he thinks he will politically benefit.

Comment

• Just last night Trump said he was staying out of the Speaker's race. Within minutes of Emmer winning the nomination, Trump stabs him in the back.

Comment

• Politico's Sherman says Emmer has now dropped OUT of the race for Speaker. Clownshow for another day at least.

Comment

• Just reinstate McCarthy for fuck sake.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• MTG says she voted against Emmer because he certified the 2020 election. JFC.

Comment

• After years of speculation....Meadows has flipped

Ex-Chief of Staff Mark Meadows granted immunity, tells special counsel he warned Trump about 2020 claims: Sources - ABC News (go.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X