No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This administration continues to suck the cock of Iran...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And...the McHenry gambit is now dead...lol. House Republicans, man.

Jim Banks (IN) said it best: "We don't deserve the majority"

Comment

• None of above.jpg
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The time has arrived. Make the call.

John Boehner Ok GIF

Comment

• interesting to see if hezbollah and syria continue to ramp things up if biden sends a few tomahawks their way

lot of firepower over there right now.

heard biden yesterday saying he was over there for the 6 days war

6 years before he was elected senator

dude is a well traveled man of the world

Comment

• You military guys might know this, .. how many fighter/bomber aircraft are usually attached to a carrier group?
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The way it should be:

Iran says: "We are preparing to attack Israel if they launch a ground offensive in Gaza"

US response should be:.. "If you do, say good bye to whatever nuclear program you have"

I'd say about a dozen B-52's with about a dozen Tomahawks each should do the trick.

Comment

• I think Iran knows that.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Isreal has already said they would wipe Iran off the map if they engage in any offensive against them. And the Hezbolla has over 100,000 rockets stockpiled in Lebanon. Far more than than the dome thing can defend against for Israel.

Comment

• If Iran thought they could get away with a major strike on Israel and get away with it...it would have been done long ago.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        Heels Up Harris on Palestine:

"Israelis and Palestinians must have equal measures of security and prosperity. I support the right of the Palestinian people to dignity, freedom, and self-determination. Hamas does not represent these aspirations."

OK Kamala...a little lesson here..."Palestine" is controlled by Hamas. Just like Germany in 1939 was controlled by the Nazis. You are trying to play both sides here...and one side is good...one side is evil terrorists...this would be like Winston Churchill defending the Nazis...and that they should have equal treatment as the Allies...

She is a fucking retard.
                        Another history lesson. Hamas was supported the Israeli government back in 2006 (I think that was the last time Gaza had elections). The Israeli thought the worse threat was Fatah (who controls the West Bank today). A year later, Hamas attacked Israel (shocking I know) and put a blockade (with Egypt doing one as well) that has stayed to this day. Let's us not pretend Israel is pure snow in regards to Palestinians.

What Hamas did is absolutely wrong. Killing civilians is always wrong. Doesn't matter if those civilians are Israeli, Palestinian, American, Ukrainian or Russian.

Israel absolutely should wipe out Hamas (not sure they can but they have right to). That will be difficult and very bloody. If Israel bombs the hell out of Gaza then send in the ground troops there are going to be a lot of sniper nests in the bombed out wreckage.

Harris is an awful politician. And is the rare VP that would not be coronated to the nomination if she chooses to run right after their term ended (was Quayle the last one?). But she is not wrong here.

I think Israel will deal a heavy blow to Hamas. How they do that will determine if this grows to a regional or possibly a world war.

Then the real question will be what do with the Palestinians. No Arab country is going to take them in. There is going to be no two state solution. Could there be a path to being a citizen of Israeli with full civil and political rights?
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Unless we want to discuss ad infinitum the history of the Palestinian pursuit of a home land and the historical resolutions that created the state of Israel that lies upon, so the Palestinians claim, the former Palestinian territories, and I don't, any "history lesson" pronouncements will miss important details. So, fuck that. It really does not matter what already went down to what the future is for Palestinians.

Hamas is going to be unable to govern Gaza going forward. Their ideologues, however, will still be around, along with the Mullahs of Iran supporting them, to create trouble for Israel. As well, even though the connectivity and coordination via Iran of the dozen or so other militias in the region isn't entirely clear, there is common cause.

There are no good post-war options here for Israel. There has been discussions about a joint US/Arab coalition to administer Gaza and ultimately joining the administrations of the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The UN is game for organizing but Arab states reluctant to take on peace keeping roles. There is agreement among Arab states in the region to provide money to rebuild Gaza so, at least there is something going on there.

Post 9/11, aside from numerous mistakes the US made in pursuit of accountability for the perpetrators, in the end, it was the cooperation of global intelligence and special operations that took down the leadership and infrastructure of Al Qaeda. Such a coordinated effort going forward directed at Iran's role in arming and supporting militants is key to regional stability. Not easy but doable.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• A Navy Aegis Destroyer operating in the Red Sea shot down a number of drones and missiles launched by Houthi rebels from Yemen headed in the general direction of Israel. There's not a lot of detail yet but a Pentagon spokesmen noted that the shoot down demonstrated the integration of multiple air defense platforms to engage hostiles operating in airspace overhead US Naval and national interests.

This incident provides a glimpse of the power of the US 6th fleet within it's AOR to defend itself from attack and anyone else they might choose to defend using the integration of several platforms. These include sea based platforms, USAF AWACs, EC135s and overhead systems. This is a timely lesson for Iran and it's proxy militias who might consider more emphatically entering the Israeli/Hamas conflict by trying to attack Israel through the air that is covered by a sophisticated and well integrated air defense zone.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Perhaps they’re testing our capabilities: I hope they’re impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Perhaps they’re testing our capabilities: I hope they’re impressed.
                                If they're not, I am.

Comment

Working...
                                X