No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hospital story is almost certainly bullshit that the Media ran with as truth because they desperately want a false equivalency.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• For some reason the Progs want to defend Hamas/Palestine/Iran...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        You mean people lie about and exaggerate casualties to gain sympathy and support?

*gasp* Why — I’m just shocked!
        Ginning up casualty numbers isn't anything new or particularly insidious but this was basically a made up incident by an international terrorist organization that the media in the West shouted from the rooftops as gospel. That is very troublesome to me.

Comment

• Israel says the rocket was from Islamic Front. That seems a lot more likely than an Israeli airstrike that just happened to be timed to the exact moment a bunch of missiles were fired at Tel Aviv.

I've seen pictures of the hospital. Other than some windows blown out it doesn't look very damaged. The rocket hit a parking lot outside, not the building. It's possible a large group of people were gathered on the lawn outside but the 500+ casualty number is wildly exagerrated from what I can tell.

Comment

• Here's a satellite photo from today on CNN's website showing the entire complex intact. You can make out the burned cars in the parking lot/courtyard but there is no structural damage to the buildings. It's like Hamas and their supporters forgot the sun would come up today.

CNN.jpg

Comment

• FB_IMG_1697642799311.jpg
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Here's a satellite photo from today on CNN's website showing the entire complex intact. You can make out the burned cars in the parking lot/courtyard but there is no structural damage to the buildings. It's like Hamas and their supporters forgot the sun would come up today.​
                You mean to tell me that CNN reported something truthful?

Egads ...
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Not really. They just posted a photo that contradicts their own reporting. Here's the top 5 headlines currently on their site regarding the incident:

Biden gave strong backing to Israel in a high-stakes visit to Tel Aviv. Some Arab nations declared mourning periods in wake of Gaza hospital blast

Hospital blast sparks furious protests across the region

Biden snubbed by Middle East allies as Arab world seethes over Gaza hospital blast

Opinion The price tag that comes with Biden’s trip to Israel

Biden: Hospital blast ‘appears as though it was done by the other team’

An​d now that the Speaker vote is happening, that will move all this hospital stuff along. Nothing to see there.

Comment

• Jim Jordan loses again. By slightly more.

Same time tomorrow, everybody? Alrighty then.

Kevin McCarthy was reportedly going around bashing that Matt Gaetz fundraising email I posted last night.

Comment

• What a fucking mother grabbing fucking clusterfuck...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Ginning up casualty numbers isn't anything new or particularly insidious but this was basically a made up incident by an international terrorist organization that the media in the West shouted from the rooftops as gospel. That is very troublesome to me.
                        I hope that you aren't perceiving this is a brand new phenomenon.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          What a fucking mother grabbing fucking clusterfuck...
                          The Party of Stupid. Only a party that hates its constituents would have trouble electing a guy as popular and well perceived by the base as Jim Jordan. Democrats obviously don't like him and maybe independents don't either, but that's not important for a speaker. He would be a very effective one.

Comment

• The Republicans who represent Biden districts are doing what their constituents want.

And Jordan's an asshole - a lifelong arsonist incapable of doing anything constructive. He can go leap in a volcano with Gaetz.

Comment

• ...if only you joined him...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                The Republicans who represent Biden districts are doing what their constituents want.

And Jordan's an asshole - a lifelong arsonist incapable of doing anything constructive. He can go leap in a volcano with Gaetz.
                                Democrats who represent red leaning districts have never turned on Nancy Pelosi and insisted that the party elect somebody more "moderate". They don't have to. Who you support as speaker is not an election issue. Nancy Pelosi has some of the worst favorability ratings that I have ever seen but it didn't keep her from being effective. That is true even though the Rs tried to campaign against her ineffectively. Ditto for Newt but in reverse. Any Republican who won't support Jordan is doing it because they genuinely want the agenda to fail, not because they are worried about being reelected. Or because they are extremely stupid. The reason isn't important right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X