No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actress Suzanne Somers has died. Age 76, after a long battle with cancer.

Suzanne Somers died on Sunday. She was 76. The "Three's Company" and "Step by Step" star turned fitness entrepreneur battled breast cancer for over 20 years.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Never thought she was that hot. I guess I prefer dark haired girls
      as long as they keep the pubes shaved or well trimmed. Anyway, It still sucks she is gone....

Anyway, the world is fucked and she was lucky to get the fuck out early.

Comment

• I wish Wizard would get so lucky
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I wish I would get so lucky but the bastards can't seem to kill me.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
            Never thought she was that hot. I guess I prefer dark haired girls
            as long as they keep the pubes shaved or well trimmed. Anyway, It still sucks she is gone....

Anyway, the world is fucked and she was lucky to get the fuck out early.
            A touching tribute.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
              Never thought she was that hot.
              She wasn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Are they really that stupid?
                Yes. They really are that stupid. They are as stupid as the people kvetching about anti-Semitism in Western countries after promoting mass migraiton from the MIddle East for the past 15 years.

Comment

• Trump wins another partial gag order (from the Feds this time). Restricts what he can say about prosecutors, courtroom personnel, and potential witnesses.

Comment

• This post suggests, based on the amount of weaponry left behind, that Hamas likely had a 2nd stage of their assault planned before they were repelled by IDF forces.

Comment

• some of the chairman's vice presidential accomplishments

As VP, Joe Biden Emailed His Brother And Son About Foreign Business More Than 29,000 Times

https://thefederalist.com/2023/10/10...n-29000-times/

President Joe Biden denied long before he was inaugurated that he ever discussed business with his son. A new FOIA obtained by America First Legal via lawsuit, however, revealed that Joe emailed his son Hunter Biden, his brother James “Jim” Biden, and their respective firms tens of thousands of times over the course of his vice presidency.

In a joint status report published by the Washington D.C. District Court on Friday, the National Archives and Records Administration reluctantly admitted that it knew of 4,243 emails between then-Vice President Joe and Hunter Biden, another 1,751 emails between Joe and Jim, 19,335 emails between Joe and Hunter’s private equity firm Rosemont Seneca, and 3,738 emails between Joe and Jim’s Chinese-communist party connected consulting firm Lion Hall Group.
                      ​

Comment

• On 60 Minutes last night was a story of a young Jewish family during the Sabbath assault. He is a writer for a left-leaning paper, and she is a government employee. They and their two girls (ages 3,1) spent at least 10 hours in their "safe room". The writer called his father (the Grandpa) for help, but the father lived in Tel Aviv. The Grandpa is a retired IDF major general. Grandpa grabbed his pistol and his wife and took off for the kibbutz where junior lived. Two gunfights and two detours to take wounded Israelies to the hospital later, Grandpa arrived at the son's home. Son was still cowering in his safe room, but Grandpa killed the terrorists in the area. All survived.

One wonders what Grandpa thinks of the whole matter. If his son had at least had a pistol, the son could have defended his family and not relied totally on his daddy to drive 200 k to save him.

There is a cycle:

Hard times create strong men
                        Strong men create good times
                        Good times create soft men
                        And soft men create hard times which in turn create strong men.

Comment

• Biden is heading to Israel Wednesday.

Comment

• He stated on 60 Minutes that when it all settles there needs to be a clear Palestinian state. The man is clueless.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If only they had their own land and was self-governed…

Comment

• They would be happy and sing Kumbya nightly toward Jerusalem...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X