X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That will never happen.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They've struck nuclear facilities in Iraq and Syria before. Time to stop acting like Iran is fucking China.

Comment

• It won 't be The Chairman doing it. He has their persian cock in his gullet...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• iran biden.jpg
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm talking about the Israelis doing it. But I also don't care if we do either.

Comment

• They will need our help IMHO...at least need us to park a few carriers in the gulf for cover...do you see Biden pissing off Khamenei? I don't.

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sadly, I don't either but it's high time we take a hard line with Iran and not with horseshit sanctions. I'd get them on a call and say "here's a list of your facilities that will be reduced to smoldering ash unless we see hostages returning safely to Israel by noon tomorrow". They fucked around, now it's time for them to find out.

Comment

• Agreed. Just too bad we have a dishrag for a POTUS.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just saw that the Founder and leader of Hamas (who lives in luxury in Qatar) has called for "jihad" around the world on Friday..

Forget about Iran for a second. We need Qatar to hand these guys over, expel them, or do something.

Comment

• … Six o'clock, T.V. hour, don't get caught in foreign tower
                      Slash and burn, return, listen to yourself churn
                      Lock him in uniform, book burning, bloodletting
                      Every motive escalate, automotive incinerate
                      Light a candle, light a motive, step down, step down
                      Watch your heel crush, crush, uh oh
                      This means no fear, cavalier, renegade and steering clear
                      A tournament, a tournament, a tournament of lies
                      Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline
                      … It's the end of the world as we know it (I had some time alone)
                      It's the end of the world as we know it (I had some time alone)
                      It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine (time I had some time alone)
                      I feel fine (I feel fine)
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The west has a long established history of accommodating authoritarian governments masquerading as democracies. Saturday's terror attack represents payment for that accommodation. Time to wake the fuck up

I wrote a detailed stepwise military answer to the outrageous terror attack directed against Israel by Hamas. 3 carrier battle groups to the med and deployment of MARCENT the USMC component of CENTCOM to Bahrain but I held up posting it.

I'm with Mike on a strong military response but the way to do it is establishing thresholds and triggers while positioning the resources to back up those triggers. It becomes a graduated response escalating the pressure while offering an opportunity for your targets to back off.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I agree 100% but again...don't see this administration doing this.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We need Professor Terguson in charge of our Middle East policy...Back To School.jpg
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              … Six o'clock, T.V. hour, don't get caught in foreign tower
                              Slash and burn, return, listen to yourself churn
                              Lock him in uniform, book burning, bloodletting
                              Every motive escalate, automotive incinerate
                              Light a candle, light a motive, step down, step down
                              Watch your heel crush, crush, uh oh
                              This means no fear, cavalier, renegade and steering clear
                              A tournament, a tournament, a tournament of lies
                              Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline
                              … It's the end of the world as we know it (I had some time alone)
                              It's the end of the world as we know it (I had some time alone)
                              It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine (time I had some time alone)
                              I feel fine (I feel fine)
                              For some reason, I doubt that Michael Stipe would be doing "fine" for very long if he moved to Iran.

Comment

• Skirmishes breaking out in northern Israel with Hezbollah in Lebanon. With a force of 300,000 strong massing around Gaza I hope they aren't stretched too thin.

Comment

Working...
                                X