X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    The media will protect The Chairman.
    That's what they do. Its their job.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 386987782_652785200358558_7486352395782922344_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=-8izObsZsQYAX8ACLjP&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&oh=00_AfB9060b7aPuuBwFIXfODS3hpR6YMrPW2bYjANaxmpV-aw&oe=652B32D5.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Well, that was 2 years ago, I think. I mean, you’re still entirely correct in your proposed course of action.
        I'm glad you pointed out this article written by students at U of M was "2 years" old and addressed a flare-up between Israel and governments within Gaza. That is important. Who pulled this old article up and and where was it posted? I have my suspicions ..... nevertheless, it remains an example of the brain washing of easily convinced 18 and 19 year-olds by U of M professors who push their idiotic progressive ideologies and thinking on these kids.

On the Charles Cook harangue ...... what it does is to correctly reduce the conflict to one between the forces of good versus forces of evil and assigns the correct characterization to the idiots that cannot see the difference; what it lacks is substantive solutions to hold accountable the barbarism of the fucktards that planned this shit and the brainwashed soldiers that carried out their plan of shocking slaughter and hostage taking of civilians.

I have some thoughts about how the world, led by US military power projection, should react but before I lay those out, I'd like to see what transpires over the next week or so. I'm convinced Israel will get off the mat and respond with a good fight that secures it's boarders and finds way to hold Hamas political and military leadership accountable but, that may not happen versus a determined, well equipped and well led army of Jihadists.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Mea Culpa on the UM student government article. I was looking up something else and it popped up. President Ono released a solid statement but the interim chancellor at one of the satellite campuses put out an email that might as well have had a Pali flag embedded. That’s what I was trying to find.

Comment

• From 2 days ago in the Michigan Daily which they allowed to be published anonymously.

On Saturday, Palestinians in Gaza launched a strategic surprise attack on the colonizing force of Israel. The rebellion was unavoidable.

A Rebellion in Gaza

On Saturday, Palestinians in Gaza launched a surprise attack on the colonizing force of Israel, one of the largest-ever Palestinian liberation operations in modern history. They invaded colonial settlements, bulldozed territorial walls and captured Israeli soldiers. Although any violence is unconscionable, the rebellion was unavoidable.

Comment

• NOPE

Comment

• I think students like that would have opposed the Allies actions at D-Day.

IMO, there are many reasons, a lot of them stupid, as to why people go to war. And sometimes, a war is fought because somebody has to take a stand against pure evil. WWII had to be fought, because the Germans and Japanese embraced evil, and decided to impose their evil on the rest of the world. Righteous people rose up, and punched the bullys in the mouth, and ultimately destroyed them. That is what is happening right now in Gaza. The bully is getting the crap beat out of him, because its the right thing to do, by righteous people. The righteous people in this world will support the actions of the Israel Defense Forces. Those who choose evil will support evil.

Comment

• The only real solution is to wipe Gaza off the map. There is no compromise here. Give civilians 48 hours to GTFO then level it into oblivion.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

I'm glad you pointed out this article written by students at U of M was "2 years" old and addressed a flare-up between Israel and governments within Gaza. That is important. Who pulled this old article up and and where was it posted? I have my suspicions ..... nevertheless, it remains an example of the brain washing of easily convinced 18 and 19 year-olds by U of M professors who push their idiotic progressive ideologies and thinking on these kids.

On the Charles Cook harangue ...... what it does is to correctly reduce the conflict to one between the forces of good versus forces of evil and assigns the correct characterization to the idiots that cannot see the difference; what it lacks is substantive solutions to hold accountable the barbarism of the fucktards that planned this shit and the brainwashed soldiers that carried out their plan of shocking slaughter and hostage taking of civilians.

I have some thoughts about how the world, led by US military power projection, should react but before I lay those out, I'd like to see what transpires over the next week or so. I'm convinced Israel will get off the mat and respond with a good fight that secures it's boarders and finds way to hold Hamas political and military leadership accountable but, that may not happen versus a determined, well equipped and well led army of Jihadists.
                    Cooke offers up A SOLUTION -- one that is intended to stop genocide.

You can offer up whatever solution you want, but it fails. I can tell you that right now. It fails. Unless it's the dissolution of Israel.

As long as Israel exists this will be the problem. The two-state solution is not a viable solution because one of the two states wants to wipe the other from the face of the earth.

Israel's response will be harsh. It will not ultimately solve the problem. It's better than doing as some US Reps suggest and going to Hamas, thanking them for murdering so many people and begging for a ceasefire. But, it won't ultimately work.

That said, I guess I there is some sort of plan that eradicates source funding or greatly limits it and ultimately relegates these people back to suicide bombs. But that's quite the ask.
                    Last edited by iam416; October 11, 2023, 05:59 AM.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      The only real solution is to wipe Gaza off the map. There is no compromise here. Give civilians 48 hours to GTFO then level it into oblivion.
                      That would be a good start.

Comment

• Re the M Daily OpEd -- it's been a funny thing watching the initial, immediate reaction that some on the Left had and then, as more and more details emerge -- details I cannot stomach any longer -- watching them come to realization that in this particular battle they are on the lowest of low ground and that it's perhaps best to STFU. Now, some are still full-on Pro-Hamas, but those that are more Pro-Palestine/Anti-Israel (a distinction I'm sure they make without realizing it's still fundamentally Pro-Hamas) see this as a "bad time" to go after Israel.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Just read an opinion piece published yesterday that makes that exact point, talent. The initial "giddyness" and "euphoria" expressed by some demonstrators supporting Hamas has given way to those demonstrators slinking to the back of room. The reality of the sheer barbarism - the complete planning for that kind of terror by the Hamas leadership - has shut down a whole lot of initial support for those fucks.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It is worth pointing out the evil of Hamas and the need to eradicate the infrastructure that supports their military wing should be at the top of Israel's list of military objectives. Details to follow. If that means paving Gaza and the ensuing collateral damage to Palestinians that live there is the price that must be paid.

As hard as it is to stomach the videos, I think it is important that the world becomes viscerally aware of what went down at the direction of the Hamas leadership on Saturday. It cannot stand without elimination of the evil minds that concocted the massacre of hundreds of Israeli civilians as a military objective in the prosecution of a military incursion of Israel. Analysts are opining that Hamas is becoming aware of a global ground swell of anti-Hamas commentary and demonstrations that are likely to curtail this undertaking and give support of efforts to round up the Hamas leadership and hold them accountable.

Comment

• Don't forget....without Iran...Hamas and Hezbollah would not exist as we know them. WTF are we negotiating with fucking terrorists...it's always the same fucking outcome...

"...if we just be nicer to them...they will be nice to us!"
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There has to be some decent targets in Iran to strike. We should load the missiles on the F-16s for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X