X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Gaza a fucking parking lot.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm reading that the Hamas attack's goals are about a lot more than terrorizing Israel. Hamas could not have undertaken their large scale attack against Israel, it's military and civilians without understanding that Palestinian controlled enclaves within Israel will be leveled and fully reoccupied by the IDF. So, what were they thinking?

In August of 2022, Major General Hossein Salami—the commander of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC)—presented the most explicit articulation from an Iranian official yet on how to destroy Israel. Salami downplayed the role of drones and missiles and instead argued for Lebanese Hezbollah and Palestinian militias to conduct more ground operations and urban combat inside Israel. Salami asserted that such activities would generate internal displacement and sow chaos, which would ultimately destabilize Israel and lead to its decline.

Further, from ISW analysis:

Hamas leaders may expect the conflict that they have ignited to expand to include other Palestinian militias as well as Iran and its so-called “Axis of Resistance.” Iranian leaders use this term—the Axis of Resistance—to describe their international partner system of state, semi-state, and non-state actors.[5] This coalition includes Lebanese Hezbollah, Syria’s Bashar al Assad regime, Yemen’s Houthi movement, and myriad militias operating in Bahrain, Iraq, Palestine, and Syria, all of which Iran supports financially, materially, and politically.[6] Other Iranian-backed Palestinian militias have expressed their readiness to join the fight against Israel, but there are no indications at this time that non-Palestinian members of the Axis of Resistance are involved in the conflict.[7] The Axis of Resistance is nevertheless well-positioned to intervene if its leaders chose to do so given its military footprints in Lebanon, Syria, and the West Bank. In fact, encircling Israel has been one of the key motivations for Iran’s extensive investment in supporting proxy and partner militias in these locations​.

Certainly, Iran is involved and is trying to implement a broader ME strategy that eliminates western influence there - most notably US support of Israel. Perfect timing. While the west is heavily involved in Ukraine, having severely depleted their own war fighting capabilities by sending stuff to Ukraine, they are strategically vulnerable to expansion of extremist Islamic state, semi-state and non-state actors influence. The Saudi's have to be concerned. They were in the midst of moving to full diplomatic relationship with Israel along with a quid pro quo from the US of self defense support. Putin is cheering on the Islamists as the Russians are fundamentally in bed with them.
      Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; October 8, 2023, 10:31 AM.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• 97F0250C-CCD3-47FD-BFA6-6620A46260C8.jpg

Comment

• ....and The Squad is silent...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tilab must be getting her hair done.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Why? Isn't she required to wear a veil?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tlaib today:

“As long as our country provides billions in unconditional funding to support the apartheid government, this heartbreaking cycle of violence will continue,” Tlaib added.

Our country says a member of the U.S. Congress. We are the bad guys. Rashida Tlaib supports terrorists killing hundreds of civilians, most of them women and children.

Rashida Tlaib supports Islamist terrorism. Unequivocally.

Comment

• Only in Amerika.

Comment

• And as long as Dearborn Michigan is in her district, she'll keep winning a seat in the House. That tells me a lot about who is voting for her.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It's astonishing how Dearborn has been transformed into an Islamic colony in the last few decades. Still, there's more to her district than just that enclave. IF the Republicans actually made a serious effort to provide a viable alternative, she could be ousted. But, well, the R's in Michigan.. LOL.

Comment

• This article in the link below puts the brutal, inhumane terrorist attack by Iran via it's proxy military, Hamas into a global context and connects the axis powers of Russia, China and NK to it. People have been arguing, it's not our war in Ukraine supporting an isolationist policy for the US. Similar arguments will be advanced over the latest war in the ME that will almost certainly expand.

Over the past two decades it had become fashionable to lambast American hegemony, to speak derisively of “American exceptionalism,” to ridicule America’s self-arrogated function of “world police” and to yearn for a multipolar world. Well, congratulations, now we have that world. See if you like it better.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that there are no good guys in that conflict. I have little sympathy.

Comment

• I'm sure glad The Chairman just gave that peaceful state of Iran billions of dollars....
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, I wonder if this will make the Ds acknowledge that it's tough to do deals with countries hellbent on destruction.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• What makes you think "countries hellbent on destruction" is a deterrent to the progressive left?

Comment

Working...
                                X