No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they can stop these last minute omnibus and CR budgets that are snuck through on christmas then maybe they did the right thing.

12 appropriation bills negotiated separate from each other instead of this being lumped together into a huge bag of free money and earmarks for everybody

I like Mccarthy but something has to change in the DC neverending spending machine. I'm not saying repub or Dem is at fault but at least these 8 are really shining a light on spending. It does have to stop--haven't had a true budget in years

Comment

• image.png

Comment

• Its not irrational either. You are a douchebag.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
          If they can stop these last minute omnibus and CR budgets that are snuck through on christmas then maybe they did the right thing.

12 appropriation bills negotiated separate from each other instead of this being lumped together into a huge bag of free money and earmarks for everybody

I like Mccarthy but something has to change in the DC neverending spending machine. I'm not saying repub or Dem is at fault but at least these 8 are really shining a light on spending. It does have to stop--haven't had a true budget in years
          Time will tell. Hopefully it will have a positive affect. Thinking maybe Jordan is a stubborn enough SOB to hold down the fort against an onslaught of criticism.

Comment

• I think he is used to the limelight...after all his son was the best NBA player of all time...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• do not feed the wiz

Comment

• but if you do have to feed him add some arsenic

Comment

• Seconded.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The hardliners who ousted McCarthy might be surprised to learn there are some moderates in their caucus. 16 of them represent districts that voted for Biden in 2020 and might not want to play "burn it down" politics with a presidential election little more than a year away.

Comment

• Comment

• Jaysus, what a fraud.

Comment

• So the chairman is going to resume the building of the wall eh?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yep! They have identified a "sudden and urgent need" at the border. Thank god we have our best people on top of it!!

Comment

• You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to fool that wiley Joe Biden....say....11:30 or so...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X