Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    $1.5 billion is absurd but so is $18 million. Again I ask...who was harmed by this?
    Why is a property assessment done by a professional assessor absurd?
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Property assessments are never an accurate reflection of market value. That's why.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Re: Trump

We’re a Banana Republic now. Get used to it. These are the new rules of the game. The Rule of Law no longer exists.

Comment

• EFZ
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The NY stuff is absolutely banana republic.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• EFZ to the EFZ
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Meanwhile Trump’s campaign officially claiming that the RNC are accomplices to the Democrats “theft of the election” unless they cancel all debates immediately and presumably all candidates but Trump immediately drop out.

Comment

• Gaetz has enough votes that McCarthy needs Dem help. Who blinks?

Comment

Property assessments are never an accurate reflection of market value. That's why.
                    ​​​​​​Spoken like a person that doesn't understand how assessments work
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Well I'm not an assessor but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Yeah I do know how assessments work...assessed value is the home's value come tax time while fair market value is the cost to buy a home in that area. They are not the same thing. When you apply for bank loans and use property as collateral they ask you to list the value of this asset. That is what the Trump Corporation did. It is then up to the financial institution to verify that information. You can claim your shack is worth a billion dollars if you want...but that doesn't mean the financial institution is going to use that figure. Again no party was hurt by the alleged "fraud". This type of personal assessment of one's assets is not uncommon. For example Witless...your gay bondage equipment may have only cost you 10k but you think it's worth more so you list that on your assets for a bank loan on your gay pride retail store...it's up to your bank whether they want to accept that valuation or not...it's their money at risk...

Hope this helps. Your Pal always,

THE_WIZARD_​
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The property assessment I receive for my house from the township each year is about 1/3 of what I could sell it for.

Comment

• Obviously you don't know how assessments work.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• BTW, I should note that the fact that NY is doing some real banana republic shit right now in no way means that DJT isn't a starking-raving made lunatic. Both can be true. And are.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Obviously you don't know how assessments work.
                              That's because the assessment of rooms at the Holiday Inn Express in Lincoln were obscene this past weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                The property assessment I receive for my house from the township each year is about 1/3 of what I could sell it for.
                                Just this very morning Trump claims that Mar a Lago is worth between 50 to 100 times what the tax assessor says. So between $1B and $2B. 5 to 10 times what the most expensive private home in American history went for. And Mar a Lago ain't a private home. It's a historical landmark and social club that carries enormous restrictions governing what you can do with the property.

Obviously he can bloviate any figure he wants in public. Putting it down on paper and accepting liability for deceit is different.
                                Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; October 3, 2023, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X