No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know DSL...I will tell you...don't give up...like Dem congressmen will tell you...when one door closes...another opens...fire alarm.jpg
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• fire alarm panic.jpg
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dude’s losing it. And he never had much “it” to begin with.

Comment

• He's not wrong.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That the judge is a criminal? lol

Comment

• The left is criminal by definition.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The NY stuff is wildly political. I mean, the law pretty much has nothing to do with it.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• They are accusing the Trump organization of inflating the net worth of DJT...because he valued Mar-A-Lago at $400 million (btw...probably worth more than that on the open market)...they are claiming it is only worth $18 million. One major problem for Trump this is a non-jury situation so this nutjob judge can pretty much do whatever he wants...My big question is...who was harmed? The banks all got paid back...with all stated interest paid...insurance companies got paid...nobody was harmed. This 1000% political. Trump deserves some of his legal issues...but this is bullshit. If he is found guilty I'm sure this will get appealed all the way to a court with a brain. Oh and you might as well throw about 80% of all big business people in litigation while yer at it...

Let's keep letting Hunter slide...and ignore the Biden Family Crime Family too...and keep on crying on 60 Minutes Garland...you fucking crooked piece of mother fucking shit.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Maybe right before the verdict is read....someone from the Trump family should pull the fire alarm at the court house...heh...that would be classic.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      They are accusing the Trump organization of inflating the net worth of DJT...because he valued Mar-A-Lago at $400 million (btw...probably worth more than that on the open market)...they are claiming it is only worth $18 million. One major problem for Trump this is a non-jury situation so this nutjob judge can pretty much do whatever he wants...My big question is...who was harmed? The banks all got paid back...with all stated interest paid...insurance companies got paid...nobody was harmed. This 1000% political. Trump deserves some of his legal issues...but this is bullshit. If he is found guilty I'm sure this will get appealed all the way to a court with a brain. Oh and you might as well throw about 80% of all big business people in litigation while yer at it...

Let's keep letting Hunter slide...and ignore the Biden Family Crime Family too...and keep on crying on 60 Minutes Garland...you fucking crooked piece of mother fucking shit.
                      It's a bench trial because Trump's dipshit lawyer (Alina Hubba Hubba) failed to request a jury trial. Perhaps deliberately so they can cry ineffective counsel later on. Although I'm not sure how much that helps you in a civil case.

Also Palm Beach County assessed Mar-a-Lago between $18 million - $27 million over the past decade. That's where the number comes from, not out of thin air by the Judge. Trump claims it's worth $1.5 BILLION. The property itself is a historical landmark with serious property restrictions on it. The current owner is not allowed to turn it into a private home, tear it down, or do ahistorical renovations. I've heard this all pointed out as why it's not nearly as valuable as Trump likes to claim.

Comment

• hubba hubba is right

doesn't change the key fact trump talked about today

none of this sees the light of day if he wasn't running

none of these cases do

Comment

• It's worth what the market will bear. Good luck with that. Like nailing down jello.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            It's worth what the market will bear. Good luck with that. Like nailing down jello.
                            Well the most expensive private home ever sold in the US was this year and was only $240 million. A penthouse apartment in NYC at the top of some ungodly tall needle skyscraper.

Trump claims Mar a Lago is worth 5 to 7 times that

Comment

• $1.5 billion is absurd but so is $18 million. Again I ask...who was harmed by this?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh, Canada is so messed up, I wish I didn't have friends and family up there. . They used to be the laid-back Hat of the US, those days are gone.

They are about 6 months to a year ahead of the USA in loon-left stupidity and hypocrisy. You give a stand ovation to a real Nazi, but a year ago, they say if you honk your car horn 2 times as in beep beep - No it's not the Roadrunner it's 'YOU' saying "Heil Hitler" ! LOL !!

These miserable people just looking anywhere to get angry and hate nonsense. I have always said, though not lately - That "It is a Madhouse" Yes take from POTA

CANADIAN OFFICIAL CLAIMS 'HONK HONK' IS CODE FOR 'HEIL HITLER,' YET THAT'S NOT THE STUPIDEST THING SHE SAYS

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/honk-honk-code

Comment

Working...
                                X