No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up to 12 or 13 Democrat Senators calling for Menendez to resign. Notable one is Cory Booker cuz he stood by Gold Bar Bob the last time he got indicted.

Comment

• Just for getting a few hundred thousand in bribes from a foreign country? pffffft. The Chairman says "hold my Ensure"...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Poland moves to extradite Ukrainian SS veteran who was applauded in Canada – POLITICO

Comment

• illinois nazis.jpg
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• that abc/washington post newspoll with trump over biden 53-43 released one day before the feds come down on amazon. bezos not happy with biden now becoming a trumpster perhaps?

Comment

• Ruh roh. Someone’s gonna be truthing angry tonight.

Comment

• This is like the 4th or 5th anti-drag state law that’s been struck down at this point. The only judge who’s ruled drag isn’t protected speech has been our old friend Judge Flanders in Amarillo who, I suspect, will have a lot of overturned rulings in his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Ruh roh. Someone’s gonna be truthing angry tonight.

Shocking...another indictment...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It’s a civil case, Matlock.

Comment

• For the Ukrainian Nazi — I get why he did what he did. As noted, the Eastern Front was hell on earth. You were going to side with someone despicable.

HOWEVER, while that’s true it doesn’t a nation’s legislature should honor the Ukrainian Nazi with a standing ovation.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Eh... Sometimes terrible people are honored.

Remember when Trump gave Rush Limbaugh the Medal of Freedom?
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• What did the Ukrainian Nazi do to get an audience before the Canadian lawmakers?
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• He was used as a prop during Zelensky’s visit to parliament. Truth be told, he looks really good for 98.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              Eh... Sometimes terrible people are honored.

Remember when Trump gave Rush Limbaugh the Medal of Freedom?
                              Or when journalists won Pulitzer's for a story that was a lie?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I mean, Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize...LOL. So, yeah.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X