• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYET!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Who the hell is that?

Comment

• Don't know about you guys but the only reason I go to a movie (with the wife) is to get a hand job or Bj. You guys actually buy the $10 dollar popcorn?

Comment

• NYET!

You're probably right, they will bring him back.

Who the hell is that?

Sarah Ashton-Cirillo - American Jr Sergeant - Ukrainian military spokesperson Territorial Defense Forces

Comment

• Brazilian leader visibly irritated after the two leaders shared a stage to speak about their initiative to improve workers' rights in each country.

​'Can you hear me President Biden? This is an historical moment for Brazil, and for the US,' Lula said at the start of his speech.

'President Biden can you hear me?' Lula asked again, appearing to lose patience as Biden grunted in response. 'You can?' he asked, turning to Biden.

Biden continued to look confused as he grappled with the headset while Lula went on with his speech. At one point Biden dropped his earpiece and raised his eyebrows in frustration.

Biden saluted reporters and gave them a thumbs-up, while turning his back on the Brazilian president. Lula looked annoyed and made a swiping gesture with his arm.

Well, F*** K You then!

75668907-12543149-image-a-21_1695268852174.jpg

75668957-12543149-image-a-63_1695268063222.jpg

Comment

• BIDEN BOOM!!!!!!!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• F6ful6HbQAE47sY?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• Why can’t they pee standing up?

Comment

• Well obviously their bladder thinks they are a girl...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wouldn’t it be more efficient for the men to use the urinal while the men with vaginas use the stalls? Especially at the stadium. It can get pretty busy in there at halftime.

Comment

• I dunno. Let's ask DSL and CGVT...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When they used to have the pee walls at the Stadium, you could actually coordinate with the rest of the guys and just pee and keep moving. By the time you got to the end of the wall, you were done. Wash your hands and leave.

But, the pee walls are gone now ... **sniff**
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Sitting down to pee in a terlit is simply being polite if you're at somebody's house. I don't care how good you think your aim is, there's a certain splash factor that's spreading your piss all over the floor.

Comment

• So DSL is a sit-downer. That bet was like -3000.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                                When they used to have the pee walls at the Stadium, you could actually coordinate with the rest of the guys and just pee and keep moving. By the time you got to the end of the wall, you were done. Wash your hands and leave.

But, the pee walls are gone now ... **sniff**
                                The old pisser at Michigan Stadium was a marvel of engineering excellence and a credit to the inginuity of man.

Comment

Working...
                                X