No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chairman vs. Trump...yeah...both are disgusting...Trump never sold his country out for $$$$$ but point taken yeah...bt of course no "direct evidence" of Biden corruption......lol...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Only on Mondays, good sir. Would you rather I did the Wizard's drug of choice, the dreaded Angel's Dust?
      As long as the Jet’s lose I don’t care if you sort teabags.

Comment

• DSL will continue to deny the Biden corruption...and the absolute horrific state of the union under The Chairman...we acknowledge Trump for being a scumbag...that is the difference...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

lol do you just hate New York, the Jets, or A. A. Ron Rodgers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

J-E-T-S without Rodgers...eh....done deal...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              DSL will continue to deny the Biden corruption...and the absolute horrific state of the union under The Chairman...we acknowledge Trump for being a scumbag...that is the difference...
              Nah man the events in my life of this year (tragedies and positives) have just really put into perspective how unimportant the stupid shit on this site is. And I'll add to that sports in general. And with AA gone, maybe for good, I've just got less and less reason to care enough to post here. I'm sticking around for the time being but don't know for how long.

Comment

• Every minute we spend here is a minute you could be spending with family or a genuine friend. Instead we're trying to impress total strangers whose real names we'll never know.

Seems pretty pathetic when you just say that out loud, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

lol do you just hate New York, the Jets, or A. A. Ron Rodgers?
                  I’m a Dolphins fan in Michigan who hates the Lions. Given my teams’ ineptitude, I’m left with two great joys in the NFL: the suffering of Lions and Jets fans.

Comment

• Jets lucked one out, Mike.

Still, they aren't going anywhere without Rodgers.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Allen had a pretty bad game

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          Jets lucked one out, Mike.

Still, they aren't going anywhere without Rodgers.
                          It ended up being the best of both worlds. The Bills get an L and the Jets get a pyrrhic victory for the ages.

Comment

• MTG goes after a Freedom Caucus member because he rightly believes impeachment is a waste of time and bad election strategy.

Comment

• So now Dems don't like impeachments...hmmmm....
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's 100% dead in the Senate and it wouldn't surprise me if over half the Senate Republicans are against it. It might not clear the House for that matter -- none of the R's in Biden districts want to vote for it, for sure.

Performative bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X