No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's no longer left vs. right...R vs. D...Conservative vs. Liberal....it is now NORMAL VS. FUCKING NUTJOB LOON
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shit I hate when I pull a Costanza and think of a joke 24 hours later. Really should've responded to Wiz's bitching about poor Rudy yesterday with good ol Birch Barlow

season 6 birch barlow GIF

Comment

• When you said... I shoulda said...

Ha!
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 371976668_696412309180205_2835730735546989068_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p180x540&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5614bc&_nc_ohc=-OTx0W3D12kAX-JhMyr&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&oh=00_AfD2iQhrzvzsJjLec6XVc-PzFnjSpMy2TBJQu8R8tWnWEA&oe=64F6308B.jp
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Re: Mitch McConnell and his need to step down. We previously discussed the implications of him retiring under a D governor and figured, like most states, that the Gov would pick his successor and that would likely prevent Mitch at the GOP from voluntarily flipping a Senate seat. Doing some reading this morning I learned that Kentucky has a law that, in these cases, the state party puts forward 3 candidates to replace the outgoing senator and the governor picks from among those three, thereby maintaining the current makeup of the senate. So he needs to go like yesterday.

Comment

• He's still considerably more able than Feinstein and Fetterman. I mean like CONSIDERABLY.

That said he STILL should retire. It's absolutely appalling what the Ds have done with those two.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• EFZ
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The gov Witmer says by 2030 Michigan will be totally electric.Solar panels and windmills.. Weeeeee. She won't be here of course. So bankrupt us now.

Comment

• 2030… LOL. These people are insane.

Comment

• Vote blue! Make everything waaaaay more expensive!

Comment

• Don’t forget that you’ll get less in return! Can’t wait!

Comment

• Well, I should hold on for a second -- when everything gets way more expensive, the Progs will just print money and subsidize the costs, so it'll all work out.

Vote blue! Macroeconomics is our strong suit!

Comment

• BIDENOMICS!!!!!!! BOOM!!!!!!!!!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That might be a good business to invest in. Mobile recharging units. Especially if they can recharge quick, and give the electric car owner enough juice to get home. Or at least to the next recharge station.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Might be good business if you STFU...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X