• Show
Clear All

• FB_IMG_1693441127670.jpg
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Screenshot_20230830-192111_Instagram.jpg
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sorry but I'm not taking health advice from this freak...download (41).jpg
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The "Leader" of the free world...images (26).jpg
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Another shining example of a member of the Biden Administration...download (42).jpg
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sorry DSL...I know these pics probably make you horny...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• F4seQCxbEAA2mGi.jpg
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I knew that would draw the LOONS out...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The link is to an interesting opinion piece that appeared today in the Guardian, The central idea is that few in Russia, including elite Oligarchs and ordinary citizens, wanted the war in Ukraine but they also don't want Russia to face a humiliating defeat. Older Russian citizens remember the chaos that ensued after the Soviet Union collapsed in 1990. They fear the same "troubled times" would make a return appearance if Ukraine is able to extract concessions from the Putin regime through military force.

Most western commentary on the assassination has focused on the fear of Putin that Prigozhin’s death will cause among the Russian elites, or on the underlying fragility it reveals in the Russian regime.

This is not wholly wrong, but it misses several longstanding fears that are widespread within the Russian establishment – and indeed in the wider Russian population – that will influence how events play out: fear of defeat, chaos and of each other. What really worried most members of the elite was Putin’s failure to act much earlier to end the public feud between Prigozhin and the Russian defence minister, Sergei Shoigu, and that Prigozhin’s armed demonstration risked a catastrophic internal split in Russia, leading to defeat in Ukraine.

Many fear that if Ukraine wins, Vladimir Putin would be ousted, unleashing chaos and ushering in a terrifying new era, says author Anatol Lieven
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Mike is a good guy. I’d buy him a round or two. Tom too if it matters.

The Talent and Wiz? Whew. Hoping they both collapse 3 wings in on the Quaker State atomic wing challenge.

Comment

• I love you too buddy.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1693458110684.jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Four more years!

Last edited by Mike; August 31, 2023, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Missed this from a couple days ago. 69% of Democrats polled think Biden's too old to finish another 4 years and 77% overall.

Biden’s age is a significant concern for voters - AP-NORC (apnorc.org)​​

Comment

• The main thing with the Afghan fiasco is Biden thought the Taliban would not advance as quickly as they did to sack Kabal. Almost immediately. Just a total lack of foresight.

Comment

Working...
                                X