No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John: I wrote a song that I never recorded because I thought it was wrong but it was called from the f*cking cotton fields to the playing fields. My point is that yes so what. Us as white people love to have black people entertain us.

Bill: I would say that the playing fields are a lot better than the cotton fields. That’s what I would say about that. Maybe I’m crazy John but it seems like making no money as a slave picking cotton, it was not as good as playing left field for the Yankees. I’m sure there were reasons why Dave Winfield has some beef against Steinbrenner.

John: No doubt there is 1% or 2% of black people in America who have a better life.

Bill: Oh, stop. That’s what you think. 1% or 2%.

John: Okay let’s say 10%. I’m just pulling the number out of my ass.

Bill: It is, that’s where it belongs.

John: I just pulled the number out of my ass.

Bill: I know but I’m telling you that’s just not true.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• JFC....stick to Hurts So Good and Jack & Diane...you fucking moron...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Pretty stupid statement by Mellonhead.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• EFZ
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Idalia has made landfall in Florida where the panhandle meets the peninsula Some reports saying that it has become a Cat 4 hurricane. Early video looks like it's pretty bad for those in the direct path.

Comment

• We are starting to see some nasty weather as the feeder bands pass by. Had a tornado warning and a lot of rain and a bit of wind for about an hour this morning.

We are in a lull right now. Just waiting for the next band. The worst weather will probably come through early this afternoon.

BTW, I got everything secured yesterday. Who knew you could get two cars in a two car garage?

thumbnail_IMG_4828.jpg
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

BTW, I got everything secured yesterday. Who knew you could get two cars in a two car garage?

thumbnail_IMG_4828.jpg
                You still have to be tiny like that Asian guy in Ocean's 11 to get in and out of your car that way.

Comment

• Hey those aren't electric cars you climate change denier!

Seriously though hope all i s ok CGVT...seeing reports of a lot of flooding thus far...stay safe man...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    1 to 2%? Must be those that benefited from learning skills as slaves.
                    good line

Comment

• Peter Navarro loses his last stalling tactic. Will finally go on trial for contempt next week.

Rudy loses his defamation case against the two Georgia election workers. Judge really let him have it in her decision too.

SO MUCH WINNING!

Comment

• Imagine that...Prog judges coming down on conservatives....shocking...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is this you DSL?artemis.jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            Imagine that...Prog judges coming down on conservatives....shocking...
                            It turns out that Trump allies are more likely to break the law or be a total piece of shit. Imagine that.

Comment

• Biden Crime.jpg
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright.....
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X