what do you mean?

Comment

• I don't understand your question.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Best. Cartoon. Ever.FB_IMG_1693277398411.jpg
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh, and Sleepy Joe wants to limit everyone to 2 beers a week.
          That comes from the US copying everything super woke Canada is doing. Can you imagine going up to a tailgate and saying only 2 beers per person? lmao

A Canadian court has ruled that clinical psychologist Jordan Peterson (the only person left with a brain up there) 'must' undergo “social media sensitivity training course” for calling out transgender ideology, and politicians.

He predicted this would happen beforehand.

Comment

• He said woke! Everybody drink!
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This video is a thing of fucking beauty...law enforcement kicking ass against a bunch of fucking climate change losers blocking a Nevada Highway...

To be fair that's the Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribal Police. They don't have to put up with that nonsense like most law enforcement.

Comment

• A map that blows up the whole “we need paper ballots” talking point.

Comment

• Well, imagine that! A stupid assed GOP talking point is invalidated because...Facts

Who'd a thunk it?

BTW, that guy is a fucking clown.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yes, he is.

Comment

• On another note, it looks as if this fucking storm is going to be a mess.

The projected path has it going pretty much over my head after making landfall somewhere in the Big Bend area.
                      It is probably going to be a big problem for Tampa north to Apalachicola. They have already given evacuation orders for Hillsborough County (Tampa area)

I think we'll get some pretty serious winds, possibly hurricane strength, but more likely tropical storm force winds.
                      They are projecting 3 to 5 feet storm surge for coastal GA. If recent history is any indicator, none of the property that I own on St Simons Island will not be impacted by the surge, but there is a good chance that we'll lose power and may have some tree damage.

I'm spending the morning/day getting everything secured. I'm laying up some water in case I need it to flush toilets, making room in the garage for a car etc etc...

Comment

• Good luck!

Comment

• Yes, good luck!
                          A little similar to Hurricane Ian’s path of recent times. I have a meeting today with higher ups based in Atlanta and expect to get the word on the street. Looks possibly bad for west Florida. Not so much for Charleston barring a random tornado Thursday at 1am 🙄. That’s always my fear. Tropical Storms are nothing-burgers outside of that.

Unrelated random thought. I broadly get my news by skimming through CNN, Fox News, CNBC, and Bloomberg. Rupert Murdoch must seriously hate Vivek right now. Noticed an all-out attack on him since the debate. Pretty obvious what’s going on there.​
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Stay safe everyone.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Be safe CGVT

Comment

• I suggest that CGVT hang out on his roof holding as many long metal objects as possible. And stock up on frozen wings and ketchup. Or that he travel to North Platte and either kill the Wizard or stay in his guest garage. There are lots of win options in this crisis. Just gotta find them.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X