• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    peter-strzok-fired-from-the-fbi.jpg

Comment

Attached Files
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

• Fox not handling Vivek with kid gloves.

Ramaswamy's claims he came from 'no money' clash with prep school upbringing | Fox News

Comment

• Trump did in fact tweet last night for the first time since trying to overthrow the government.

It was a picture of his mugshot and a link explaining how you can send him your money.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    The problem for me is that considering the two countries involved in that war, I don't know who or what to believe so I view everything with heavy skepticism. Take the video you posted. Who is that guy? Is he Wagner? Russian? Ukrainian? Are we sure that is a cemetery that was razed? It also kind of looks like it could be a memorial walkway that is under construction. Maybe this guy is telling the truth but the possibility that it's a psy-op from Wagner to help sway public opinion against Putin is also very likely. This is why I don't pay much attention to the conflict. I want Russia to lose but other than that, I don't really give a shit.

Comment

• Thinning the herd is not always a bad thing...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

The problem for me is that considering the two countries involved in that war, I don't know who or what to believe so I view everything with heavy skepticism. Take the video you posted. Who is that guy? Is he Wagner? Russian? Ukrainian? Are we sure that is a cemetery that was razed? It also kind of looks like it could be a memorial walkway that is under construction. Maybe this guy is telling the truth but the possibility that it's a psy-op from Wagner to help sway public opinion against Putin is also very likely. This is why I don't pay much attention to the conflict. I want Russia to lose but other than that, I don't really give a shit.
                        Yeah to be sure it's hard to know what's true and Wagner guys are definitely not "good dudes".

Comment

• I wish Wagner would have been marching on Ohio...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• image.jpg
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• image.jpg

Comment

• wagner.jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X