No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not a Trump defender. But you and all your Prog hacks will defend the absolute corruptive scum like the Clinton's, Obama and Biden.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

This is a naked admission that you have absolutely no argument to defend Trump. You can only distract by whining about decades old complaints about Hillary instead.
      Like most of the Trump base, wiz is all about the vibes and doesn't give a damn about policy.
      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Whatever gets you to sleep at night witless...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          I am not a Trump defender. But you and all your Prog hacks will defend the absolute corruptive scum like the Clinton's, Obama and Biden.
          Lots of truth here.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Did anyone here actually watch last night's audition to be Vice President?

Comment

• Yes. Winners...DeSanctimonious, Uncle Tom and Vivacious Losers Fat Bastard, Penance, Asahole, The Vagina. Neutral on the Hick.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My prediction...Vivek will be the Veep.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Like most of the Trump base, wiz is all about the vibes and doesn't give a damn about policy.
                  Perhaps. But the more obsessed that the Dems become with him, the more obvious it becomes that he just might have bene on to something.

Sure, the guy's an asshat and he should just step aside. The Dems should just ignore him, but they've got nothing better to offer. Instead, they gave us Biden and company. Now they expect us to let them stick around for another 4 years. Yeah, right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Did anyone here actually watch last night's audition to be Vice President?
                    I only caught the second half from 10:00 on. Vivek should be thrown into an alligator-filled moat strapped to a 50lb bag of chum. Holding such an event in a goddamn NBA arena is fucking stupid but the GOP has been taken over by stupid. It was clear to me within seconds, and I didn't realize the venue before hand, that it was intentional to let in as many Trump cultists as possible and turn it into a fucking WWE event. All that was missing was Jimmy Hart hitting someone with a folding chair.

As for auditioning to be (nominated for) VP, that is clearly Vivek's only goal or he is simply serving as Trump's surrogate. Either way he's a fucking clown despite his ability to identify issues the right cares about and then coherently tell them exactly what they want to hear. You have to give him props though for his clear diction despite having his face firmly planted in Trump's ass.

I'll need to watch the first half in order to form a full opinion but the back and forth about Trump and 1/6 made me want to throw the TV out a fucking window.

Comment

• Sorry, deleted a pic that was way bigger than I expected it to be, heh.

But yeah, ol Vivek. I think he's probably running for 2028 but would be cool with being VP until then. He and Donnie Jr. are chums.

Comment

• I watched because I’m in the crowd that believes Biden has done a shit job as POTUS (economy/ inflation, crime, foreign policy decisions, etc). Not alone on this if you look at his sub .4 approval rating. However, it’s frustrating because Rs are wrong on several views like national abortion, climate change, war mongering spending, sucking up to Trump IMHO.

No perfect candidate for me. Would probably lean DeSantis because of his job performance in Florida. Don’t agree with several of Vivek’s views, but he might be choice #2 by aligning with libertarian economic views of mine. Though his social issues are off, but not a huge deal to me in the grand scheme of things. Vivek is definitely the most polarizing R outside of Trump.

Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        My prediction...Vivek will be the Veep.
                        Thought for sure it would be Kari Lake, but you might be right.​
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Pretty much Haley, DeSantis, Bergum, Pence, Christie, Asa and Scott are exactly who we thought they were going in. The country now nows who Vivek is...not getting the hatred for him...maybe it's his age or inexperience...but the overall fact is the political needle barely moved from last night...yawn.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Vivek is kissing the ring for a reason...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              Pretty much Haley, DeSantis, Bergum, Pence, Christie, Asa and Scott are exactly who we thought they were going in. The country now nows who Vivek is...not getting the hatred for him...maybe it's his age or inexperience...but the overall fact is the political needle barely moved from last night...yawn.
                              Vivek's smug and condescending and the most egregious panderer to MAGA on that stage. Go and check out his 2022 book for his real thoughts on Jan 6th and compare it with what he says today. But yeah, nothing changed and that event was a clusterfuck.

Comment

• Trump is leading the pack by 20 laps. Live with it. The rest of the pack is only there for hopes of a high rank for something else.

Comment

Working...
                                X