No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will take solace in the fact that my winter will be a bit less chilly. We play golf year-round here. Not everyplace is able to.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Take solace in shutting your fucking pecan piehole in
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Harsh.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          Fucking ridiculous.
          STFUheat index.jpg

Heat index yesterday was 120.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Take solace in shutting your fucking pecan piehole in
            Seconded, thirded, fourthed and fifthed.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Why don’t you take the fifth and shaddup the fucking up
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I have never taken the 5th ever...mother fucker...and if try to make me talk....talk to my attorney...I have rights...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• WATCH OUT...THERE IS A DANGEROUS FIRE JOE!biden fire.jpg
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 369709505_668765395287398_8813553028171420625_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=jM90-OIZeaoAX-UgG7B&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&oh=00_AfDuDO9Bnaavti2s2BrbDys9rp6_y1ZJuJWNTAPmBcCt0w&oe=64EAF184.jpg

I'll bet none of you young whipper snappers remember a menu like this.

I do. Downtown Flint .. Woolworths snack counter. I thought the Cheeseburger plate at $0.60 was too much!
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• We had a Woolworth Diner in my hometown growing up Liney...it was on the way from walking home from grade school...we would save our allowance to sit on the barstools of the diner and get an ice cream soda after school from the soda jerk...if we saved enough we could get a BLT and chips...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes i'm old. Not as old as your wrinkly arse...but close...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• woolworth diner.jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Here is another one liney...Howard Johnson's menu...HOJO menu.jpg
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• SYFPP

Comment

• I really cant understand how working class america facing gas prices, grocery bills, more covid BS talk, watching the CINC struggle to be coherant, watching illegals flood the borders, watching billions and billions continue to flow to ukraine with no accountability, watch the tax cut possibly expire next year, watch th average cost of a new car soar over 50K, watch a DOJ with as 2 sided a justice system as you'll ever see, watch mobs overun anything they want with no rule of law etc etc etc could ever vote for the status quo

Comment

Working...
                                X