Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well. that is what he is.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• FB_IMG_1692562419679.jpg
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump voters believe he is not not only more honest than their own ministers and conservative media, but also their own family and friends.

A sick personality cult has infected the American Right.

Comment

• It’s fucking grotesque and will lead straight to Kamala Harris leading our one-party government.

Comment

• EFZ
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1692588492992.jpg
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                It’s fucking grotesque and will lead straight to Kamala Harris leading our one-party government.
                Unless you think Biden croaks in the second term (a definite possibility) then I don't see her getting a nomination. She is an awful campaigner and the base doesn't care for her.
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• We're definitely headed to a one party system here in the US. And most of the reason why is its self inflicted.

Democrats have perfected the art of pandering to enough special interest groups to keep them in power. Especially in large cities. They don't keep the promises they make, but that doesn't matter as long as they get the votes.

And they do. They get them at the ballot box, and if they don't get enough there, they get them from the trunks of the cars of the poll workers.

I wish I had a nickel for every time I've heard something like this: "Wayne County votes, especially those in Detroit, are slow coming in ... we may know in the morning which way this goes" ...

... and then, behold ... like magic... just enough votes come in to put people like Nessie and Gretch into office.

Amazing!
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• So you wanna be a cop, huh? ...

10047263333279484534?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.radio.com%2Faiu-media%2FOCSO-car-crash-0fca11c9-1c32-4361-8c36-698f1231353a.jpg&fb_obo=1&utld=radio.com&stp=c0.5000x0.5000f_dst-jpg_flffffff_p500x261_q75&ccb=13-1&oh=06_AbH5ZYPWLRF4wVJSaCSe

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      We're definitely headed to a one party system here in the US. And most of the reason why is its self inflicted.

Democrats have perfected the art of pandering to enough special interest groups to keep them in power. Especially in large cities. They don't keep the promises they make, but that doesn't matter as long as they get the votes.

And they do. They get them at the ballot box, and if they don't get enough there, they get them from the trunks of the cars of the poll workers.

I wish I had a nickel for every time I've heard something like this: "Wayne County votes, especially those in Detroit, are slow coming in ... we may know in the morning which way this goes" ...

... and then, behold ... like magic... just enough votes come in to put people like Nessie and Gretch into office

Amazing!
                      Oh No Christmas GIF by Max

Comment

• I will qualify that poll I posted last night to say that it's hard to know how many people sincerely believe horseshit like "I trust Trump more than my kids and family" and how many are saying it out of a mindless sense of defiance of "the libs", peer pressure, and to express support for Dear Leader.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Unless you think Biden croaks in the second term (a definite possibility) then I don't see her getting a nomination. She is an awful campaigner and the base doesn't care for her.
                          Croaks, or his mental decline continues to worsen and he has to be removed with the 25th Amendment.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Right, I think it's entirely possible that he resigns/retires due to health reasons and he can take credit for installing the first woman president. There are so many parallels between Kamala Harris and Selina Meyer that it's terrifying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Right, I think it's entirely possible that he resigns/retires due to health reasons and he can take credit for installing the first woman president. There are so many parallels between Kamala Harris and Selina Meyer that it's terrifying.
                              hahaha, this is very true. Prefer Selina though

Comment

• We are united. And we are.... states...

Comment

Working...
                                X