No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why couldn't the bad sailor learn the alphabet?

Because he kept getting lost at "c" ...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'll be here all week, folks ...

Comment

• 367425955_6491809490935840_4147674542544821058_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=7XFpmgu0pL0AX8Mi9zK&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfCv86C1QhBcjHfS3dSnZM-6KLC6EIXlDKVfSkrsXJA5og&oe=64E637F0.jpg

Comment

• Wiz!!

Smithsonian Channel has a thing on Nebraska and the Ogallala Aquifer!

Tune in now!!
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I produced it dumbass
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It was pretty interesting. Got into the Nebraska farmer (Frank Zybach) who invented the self-propelled irrigation system that virtually every farm with an underground spring or aquifer uses now and how he turned the Nebraska dust bowl into lush farmland.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• About time y'all figured out Nebraskans are incredibly intelligent...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Let’s not get crazy. Zybach was an outlier. The average Nebraskan has poor hygiene, microwaves frozen wings, licks windows, sleeps with siblings, takes roids, and can’t even understand basic math (for example 3>2).

Comment

• You always have to make it personal...don't cha....

cretin
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes.

Comment

• What's your view of the emerging argument that DJT, labeled an "insurrectionist" (you have to pay careful attention to the broad definition of the term) cannot run (be placed on a ballot) for any elected local, state or federal government office. He is barred by the 14th Amendment. Here is the lengthy argument regarding how 14A applies.

Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment forbids holding office by former office holders who then participate in insurrection or rebellion. Because of a range
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Doesn't he have to be convicted first?

I mean, I can say that The Wizard has sired many a young man, but until its proven, its not true.

Comment

• Et Tu Liney?
                            ​​​​​
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Et Tu Fay?

MMmmmmm….

Comment

• Doesn't he have to be convicted first?
                                No.

Like 8A (Prohibition) law enforcement didn't need warrants nor a conviction to bust a Speak Easy or for jailing someone for consuming or selling alcohol containing spirits or products. The key was a willingness by law enforcment to enforce 8A.

The key to Trump can't run argument is enforcement. Who gets on a ballot at the state level is determined by the Secretary of State. The argument goes that any state's SOS just needs the political will to comply with 14A of the US Constitution and refuse to put Trump on the ballot.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X