No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Christie moves ahead of DeSantis in New Hampshire, lol. Biden ahead of Trump by 5-7 points.

Just noticed that 538 does not apparently "grade" pollsters anymore.

New Hampshire 2024: DeSantis Fades, Trump Maintains Lead in Primary - Emerson Polling (emersoncollegepolling.com)

Comment

• The fact that an inept piece of shit like Biden can be leading in the race against anyone is frankly more telling than anything you can say about Trump. The worst POTUS in recent American history is beating you. This would be like Appalachian State beating Michigan...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Question of the day:

Who was the last Democrat ever held accountable for either criminal or complete ineptness....I'll wait for the answer...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          Question of the day:

Who was the last Democrat ever held accountable for either criminal or complete ineptness....I'll wait for the answer...
          Rod Blagojevich. Until Trump pardoned him.

Comment

• Just a reminder that Rhonda Santis is a dumbass...

ke2manc4maib1.webp

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• DDS
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lots of twists and turns regarding the georgia indictment

don't know how you indict 18 and expect to try all of then in a timely manner

don't know how in this country we have county DA's with the power to indict a president who was questioning the results of an election for acts he committed as president. Has to go to the fed courts doesn't it?

Of note in 2016 the dems had a 15% lead among those voting by mail
                in 2020 they led in mail in balloting by 65% thank you covid--46% of all ballots were mail in that year--almost 80% or so voted for biden via mail in

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...all-50-states/

"And although absentee votes in 2016 were consistently more Democratic than Election Day votes (just as in 2020), the average gap between them was much smaller than in 2020 — just 14 points in 2016 compared with 65 points in 2020.​"

Are we going to have another election where almost 50% are mail it in and almost 80% of those vote biden

Arizona demonstrated in a review of mailin ballots almost 100,000 mail in signatures didn't match

I would guess millions didn't match nationally if they would have been reviewed mailins especially in michigan, pennsylvania, georgia, nevada, etc

Instead the rejection rate in 2020 was less then 2016

A new report shows fewer than one-third of voters who cast ballots in last year’s U.S. presidential election did so at a polling place on Election Day as the coronavirus pandemic led states to greatly expand mail-in balloting and early voting.
                Last edited by crashcourse; August 15, 2023, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Election denier. Trumpista. Deplorable. You are a threat to democracy!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I've concluded the radical right wing of the R party, the ones that have doubled down on their support for DJT, have taken the position that defines this segment of Rs as revolutionaries. IOW, they see the federal government as illegitimate. It follows then that any legal action that comes from it is also illegitimate. It's a lot like the state of affairs between revolutionaries - the son's of liberty in Boston - with a mission to spur action to leave the British Commonwealth, King George's illegitimate rule of the colonies and his illegitimate authority to tax their products.

The Fulton Co. GA prosecutors indictment is a fly in the ointment of that thinking and will spur efforts by Trumpers to get the case heard in a Federal Court consolidating it with the three other "illegitimate" federal indictments. I can't see any other reason why, in the face of overwhelming evidence that DJT is guilty of federal crimes, that R's, not a small number of them, dismiss the indictments as illegitimate and politically motivated by an illegitimately elected president.

I believe, as Americans, we are at a critical point in US history. Either the rule of law prevails and Trump is properly held accountable or it is subverted by elements that rightfully or wrongly consider themselves to be revolutionaries - the later some scary shit.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Chucky Schumer says "no one is above the law!" ...commenting on the Trump GA indictment....I just love it when the Dems use that line...heh...like John Wayne Gacy preaching about murder...or Ted Kennedy preaching about marital infidelity and killing someone with your car...heh...love it...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just because you want Biden to be guilty of crimes doesn't mean that he is..

Trump is guilty.

Fuck him.

Lock his orange ass up.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Former First Lady and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the indictments handed to former president Trump this year is evidence of the American judicial system at work.

“I don’t know that anybody should be satisfied. This is a terrible moment for our country to have a former president accused of these terribly important crimes,” Clinton said during an appearance on Rachel Maddow’s MSNBC program Monday. “The only satisfaction is that the system is working. That all of the efforts by Trump and his allies and enablers to try and silence the truth and undermine democracy have been brought into the light. And justice is being pursued.”

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You just can't make this shit up...fucking hilarious...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Of course the system is working Hillary....for you....for Biden...for Hunter...you disgusting piece of fucking shit...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hillary Clinton dismissed President Trump as an “illegitimate president” and suggested that “he knows” that he stole the 2016 presidential election in a CBS News interview to be aired Sunday.

The former secretary of state, who lost the presidency to Trump, offered a scathing assessment of the president, his 2016 win and the latest allegations that he tried to obtain incriminating information from a foreign government about Joe Biden, a possible 2020 opponent, according to excerpts released by CBS from a wide-ranging pretaped interview for its “Sunday Morning” show,

Clinton was asked whether it angers her that none of the current Democratic candidates invoke her on the campaign trail while Trump’s rally crowds still break out into “lock her up” chants.

“No, it doesn’t kill me because he knows he’s an illegitimate president,” she said. “I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories — he knows that — there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did.”

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X