No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no idea of their particular situation...but the premise of my argument is real. Have you ever owned a business CGVT? Ever had to meet a payroll? Do you know all the BS regulations, taxes, fees, licenses etc required by the government? Overregulation is what made me sell one of my businesses and we aren't near as oppressive as Michigan is in these areas. I personally knows of dozens of small business failures that occurred due to the draconian Covid policies. This place may have failed regardless. I dunno. But they certainly were harmed as all small biz was due to idiots like Whitmer.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If "Minnie Marie" had contributed a few thousand to Gretch's election campaign, and heartily embraced homosexual and pro-abortion rights, she'd be digging up taxpayer money to bail them out, as we speak. The Party takes care of its own.

She doesn't care. She's on her way to Washington DC where she can torment the entire country. She's going to be President before the year 2030.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hope I'm dead by then.

<insert lewd comments about Wiz's death>
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We all hope the same, Wiz.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Seconded.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's kinda funny. I've lived in Livonia for over 20 years and have driven past Awrey's hundreds of times, but I can't recall the last time I've actually seen their product in stores- much less bought them. Now, I have no doubt that small businesses have to face ridiculous hurdles and it's obvious that Whitmer is despicable - just look at what a mess her fixing of the "damn roads" has become. But I've got no complaints in regards to having access to quality baked goods. I can get all of the bread, donuts, cookies and pastries that I want.

Awrey's demise would seem to be of no fault to anyone but themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                It's kinda funny. I've lived in Livonia for over 20 years and have driven past Awrey's hundreds of times, but I can't recall the last time I've actually seen their product in stores- much less bought them. Now, I have no doubt that small businesses have to face ridiculous hurdles But I've got no complaints in regards to having access to quality baked goods. I can get all of the bread, donuts, cookies and pastries that I want.

Awrey's demise would seem to be of no fault to anyone but themselves.
                This

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• oooo, a Special Counsel for Hunter.

AG Garland once again acts with impartiality and fairness. The looney right will howl and gnash their few remaining teeth in flaccid, impotent rage.

Comment

• Well the he is the same dude who signed off on the sweetheart deal...so we'll see what comes from this...

Garland...fair and impartial...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hunter has to be saying..."I'd have got away with it...had it not been for that meddlin' judge!"

got away.jpg
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• HBDS
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So Garland say he is giving Weiss full autonomy on this investigation....heh...well...he said that previously and lied like a fucking rug...so that isn't worth shit to me. I'm not encouraged much by this move...was all for optics in my opinion...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And now, your Democrat Party leadership in Lansing has commissioned a $5 million dollar study to see how more revenue can be generated to gain funds to fix the roads. Among the subjects that the 'study' will look at will be road usage charges, and toll roads. One other possibility will be that car owners will voluntarily agree to have a mileage tracker installed in their cars, so that they can be taxed on the amount of miles they drive. Since Gretch's desired gas tax hit the skids (even by members of her own party) legislators still want to find a way to raise more funds, since drivers are using more fuel efficient cars (hence, less gas tax collected) and some are buying electric cars, which avoid all gas taxes. (except for when they run out of juice and have to be towed in with a diesel powered tow truck)

So, the "study" is to determine if a new tax should be levied on all cars... "to fix the roads". Lets say that again. The Democrat legislature wants a study (cost: $5 Mil) to let them know if they can add a new tax. That's like asking Wiz to study whether he likes tractors or not. of COURSE they will 'determine' that a new road usage tax is necessary.

Your Democrat party at work. They've never met a tax they didn't like.

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-go...s-cut-fuel-tax
                              Last edited by lineygoblue; August 11, 2023, 12:20 PM.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Liney...you need to move to a Red State.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X